Million Dollar Babies

Last time on Total Drama Action, our caveman movie made some people look good and other people look better. Bald Heather was obsessed with getting hair by any means necessary and Duncan fell for Courtney, again. As their reward, the Grips won a mammoth rack of mastodon ribs, which, due to an on-set accident may be preserved for future paleontologists instead. Will Heather keep her hair? Will Courtney survive the ire of her teammates? And what will become of her and Duncan? Find out the answers right now on Total Drama Action!

The remaining ten teenagers all lay in bed, hoping that Chris wouldn't wake them up with some sort of crazy challenge. Of course, as usual, they were wrong, and Chris was scheming. They were jolted awake by the sound of trumpets playing a victorious melody; Harold sat up straight, grabbing fistfuls of his hair as he tossed in his bunk.

"We can't take this yelling anymore, Sarge!" He yelled, still dreaming. "I just can't take it!"

"Harold," Duncan groaned from the bunk below him. "If you added trumpets to your snoring, it's definitely time for you to die."

"That's it," Justin agreed as he wiped a bit of his face mask off his lips. "I'm moving to Canada, except I'm already there."

The boys quickly left their beds and walked outside their trailer, only to be greeted by the sound of Courtney yelling at Beth.

"That's my PDA!" She yelled. "Touch it again and you will be served."

Before Beth could defend herself, Chris appeared, blowing a trumpet, caring a drumset on his back, and wearing a Shako, which was what the members of marching bands wore.

"Morning, sports fans," Chris greeted. "Who's ready to put up a good offense?"

Chef followed after Chris, dressed as a concession attendant, and tossing balls of spaghetti towards the teens.

"Spaghetti!" He yelled out. "Come and get your piping hot spaghetti here!"

Corrine quickly ducked as a steaming hot pile of spaghetti was sent her way.

"I'll pass," She said dryly, knowing that if it spilled on her pajamas, she would spend the rest of the time on set with spaghetti-covered pj's.

"That was breakfast," Chris said. Corrine pouted and looked around, hoping for one of her teammates to have caught an extra one she could eat.

Duncan took note of this and held his extra spaghetti ball out, trying his best to look nonchalant.

"Here," He said, looking away from her as she took it. "If I ate both, I'd probably end up hurling."

Corrine chuckled.

"Yeah," She agreed, taking a bite. "That'd be fun to see though."

"What," He asked. "Why."

"People are their most vulnerable when they're puking. It'd be fun to see you like that."

Duncan forced his ears to not turn red while Courtney glared at the two teens.

"Today, you're all going to give two-hundred percent," Chris said. "It's our exciting sports movie challenge!"

"You are aware that two-hundred percent is a mathematical impossibility?" Harold said. Chris picked up another spaghetti ball, sending careening into the teen's face.

"Suck on that you lovable underdogs destined to come back from certain failure. We've got a training run!"

The teens were led to a set that was constructed to look like a football stadium, filled with lush fake green grass and about 200 seats.