Riot On Set

Last time on Total Drama Action, fifteen teenagers, one spooky film lot, and a whole bunch of alien eggs. In a world where an army chef wore an alien costume, only the strong could survive. Finally, two lovers- and Corrine shared a heroic victory. Bt now, the lovers will be forced to endure a tragic separation. And so it was that another pair of lovers were the subject of a vote-off for the ages. But Geoff and Bridgette's love was so strong, no amount of heckling could ever break their timeless bond. Enough already with the love! This week, we're gonna bring the pain! Well, if I have anything to say about it. And I do, by the way. So brace yourselves for some deliciously painful Total Drama Action!

The teens were woken up to the loud honk sound from Chris' bullhorn. Corrine, who could sleep through just about anything, let out an unflattering snort and rolled over, pulling her covers farther up her body. Heather, who was right under her, kicked out her leg, hitting the top bunk, which jerked Corrine awake. She sat up, let out a yawn, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with her fists.

"All crew on set!" Chris yelled through the bull horn. "Call-time is four a.m."

Corrine let out a groan and rolled off her bunk, letting her body hit the ground with a small groan.

"You okay, girl?" Leshawna asked, grabbing a brush for her hair.

"Yeah," Corrine said. "Just needed a wake me up."

"At first, I thought he was talking to the actual crew, not us," Beth confessed. "I was really hoping they'd replace Chris the creep with a nice host this time around! Is that mean?"

Corrine pushed herself off the floor and walked over to her luggage, where the crew had packed up all her new clothes. She pulled it out and inspected the pieces of fabric closely. Corrine had been given a cropped long-sleeved striped shirt with a cropped red top. It was clear the interns had cropped it to make sure the shirt was unidentifiable, which comforted Corrine. The idea of her wearing a shirt that Harold owned made her shiver, goosebumps covering her arms. She was given some long socks that looked like they were the kind of socks someone would wear to play soccer, but they had been badly dyed grey. She also received a new skirt and platform boots that she guessed came from Gwen's luggage, which soothed her mind. None of the clothes really matched but she shrugged and pulled the outfit on, as it was better than what she had before, but left her fishnets on, not liking the exposed feeling she had with them off.

The campers stepped out of the trailer slowly, still groggy from being woken up so early.

"I can't believe I'm doing another season of this show," Leshawna said tiredly, followed by a jumpy Izzy.

"This continuing sadistic wake-up call is messing with the natural rhythms of my mind clock," Harold said, hunched over. "My mojo will be destroyed!"

The teens were quickly ushered to the Craft Service Tent for breakfast and Duncan quickly fell into pace with Corrine.

"So," He started. "This is what they gave you?" She nodded, pulling on her new shirt.

"Yep," She said. "Not bad for a bunch of brain-dead interns, right?" He dragged his eyes up and down her form, inspecting her outfit carefully.

"Yeah, it's not bad," He commented, reaching out to pinch at her skirt fabric. She smacked his hand away playfully and skipped off towards the breakfast line that was already forming, giddy from their conversation.

After breakfast, they were led back to the trailers, where they gathered around the campfire, waiting for Chris to announce what was entailed for them.

"You're on a film set now," He said. "And you're gonna learn that show biz is not all red carpets and pool parties. Today, you're gonna get schooled on how tough on-set production life can be."

Give me Anything but Signals that are Mixed (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें