Masters Of Disaster

Last time on Total Drama Island, the world's toughest Chef used spoons to bring out DJ's killer instinct. It was no thanks to DJ that Duncan and Heather had the bejeebies scared out of them. Victory seemed within reach, as DJ won the scream-off. Lindsay surprised everyone by taking charge, earning the respect of her teammates. Just as the Killer Grips were about to cut someone loose, DJ's conscience, AKA Mama DJ, got the best of him. DJ called himself out as a cheater, hopped in the lame-o-sine, and rode off into the sunset. How will the contestants survive without DJ's gourmet cooking? Was it coriander or tarragon he used in that casserole? Discover all that and more in another thrilling and filling episode of Total Drama Action!

The teens sat in the Craft Service Tent, picking at the rice mush filled with flies that Chef had served them for breakfast.

"I really miss DJ's cooking," Harold coughed out after he took a bite of the rancid porridge. "It was as awesome as this was completely grossatating."

"I wish my boyfriend was here," Beth said with a lovesick voice. "He's such a great cook!"

"Boyfriend?" Heather asked. "I don't remember any talk of a boyfriend."

"Oh, yeah," She said. "I have a boyfriend. I love my boyfriend."

Her fellow campers watched her with disbelief.

"What?" She asked their skeptic faces. "Didn't I mention my boyfriend before?"

"You sure do like that word, 'boyfriend'. When did you two meet?" Asked Leshawna.

"We met between TV seasons," She said and Corrine furrowed her brows.

"Didn't you say that you are home schooled on a farm and don't see many people?"

"Yeah," Beth confirmed. "We met at the orthodontist. He was getting his braces off at the same time as me. At first, I wasn't into him. But after the braces came off, look out! He's such a cutie."

She pulled out a picture of a boy that looked like a model, with swept-up hair and a glimmering smile that could kill. Owen, Lindsay, and Justin inspected the picture before bursting into snickers, not believing a single word she said.

"Okay," Izzy laughed out. "I bought a lot of junk off late-night infomercials, but I ain't buying that!"

"So you have a boyfriend, huh?" Heather asked. "Prove it."

"Sure!" Beth prattled. "I can tell you everything about him. He's six feet tall, has light brown hair, blue eyes, size ten shoe. Thirty-two pant with a thirty-four-inch inseam."

"Wait a second," Justin said, snatching the picture from her and inspecting the back. "Those stats are all written on the back of his picture. I know a comp card when I see one because I'm a professional model."

"Yeah, well... maybe he's a model too," Beth defended. "Ever thought of that?"

"Sounds like you just thought of that," Corrine joked as she took a sip of tea, invoking a snort from Duncan.

"You've been chasing after a boyfriend all this time when you have a honey back home?" Leshawna asked, referring to Justin.

"Sure, my boyfriend's a model," Beth began. "But he's still a guy. Justin is a supermodel! I can't help myself! Now that my braces are off, it's a whole new dating world!"

Lindsay picked at her food in disgust, tossing her spoon away and letting Owen grab her bowl.

"I wish I had this disgusting slop around the last time I was trying to stick to my diet," She complained with a sigh.