Beaten and Loved (TW HOMOPHOBIA AND ABUSE/ASSAULT)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru's POV:

"FATHER P-PLEASE! I AM S-STILL YOUR SON! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I-I WON'T MENTION IT EVER AGAIN, P-PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN, THINK ABOUT THIS!"

I pleaded and begged, but no matter what I scream, he still threw me around. He tossed me outside on the curb of the rainy street, causing me to land in a puddle and soak my uniform. He threw my suitcase at me as well. The wheel hit my face and made my nose bleed.

"YOU ARE NOT MY SON! I TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE, IF YOU KEPT UP WITH THIS QUEER SHIT I WAS GOING TO THROW YOU OUT! NOT TO MENTION YOU STARTED DATING MONDO FUCKING OWADA! A GOD DAMN FUCKING OUT LAW, A CRIMINAL, A NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH WHO SHOULD BE KILLED OFF LIKE HIS BROTHER!"

I felt angered by this. I wasn't angry when father attacked me, lashed out on me, hit me, kicked me, cut me, threw me...but, I was not going to let him talk about Mondo like that, not him or his brother.

"S-SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT! MONDO IS A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU WILL EVER EVEN BE! HE CARES ABOUT ME...A-AND HE LOVES ME! YOU DON'T GIVE A S-SHIT ABOUT ME! IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T BE THROWING ME AWAY LIKE I'M F-FUCKING NOTHING!"

He stared at me for a sec, before charging towards me. I grabbed my case and ran, sprinting as fast as I could from him.

"I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOUR F@GG0T BOYFRIEND DEAD IF HE COMES NEAR ME, GOT IT, QUEER!?"

He had stopped chasing me, but I kept running. Tears flying out of my eyes, my hand hurting from how tightly I was gripping my suitcase. I didn't seem like it, but I knew where I was heading. I was going to Mondo's, he's the only person I have left anyways. Chihiro and I don't talk as much anymore, though we are still friends, he is just constantly busy. Me and Sayaka stopped talking after an argument, same with Celeste. Leon and I never really got along, and Yasuhiro moved in with him, so I don't see him  much either. Mondo was the only one there, the only one who took care of me...the only one who loved me. My legs started hurtng, but I didn't dare stop running. My father could be chasing me still, or he could come after me in his car, he could even shoot me.

(Time skip to Taka finally getting to Mondo's house brought to you by the fact that I don't actually like Chihiro, go ahead, fight me on it, he's become a trigger character almost for me now)

I finally reached his house, I was exhausted. I almost collapsed on his door step. I knocked on the door as hard as I could, which was pretty weak since I had been so badly beaten. My nose was running, my eyes were sore, everything hurt. I heard a muffled but loud "COMIN!" before the door swung open. All I saw was Mondo's terrified expression before I collapsed.

Mondo Owada's POV:

I heard a soft knock on my door. I stood up from stool and shouted before I walked over. Who the fuck is knockin at midnight. I swung the door open...Taka?!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I didn't want to believe it. Taka was...so badly fuckin hurt. He was soaked, his lip, nose, forehead, everything was basically fuckin bleeding! He was shaking, tears streaming out of his face. He looked me in the eyes. I wanted to cry when he did that, his eyes had so much pain in them. Than, he fell foward. I caught him and quickly brought him and his shit into the house. I had no idea what to do.

"Taka? Taka please...Taka!? W-What the hell happened, who the fuck did this to you...please r-respond to me!!"

I was on the verge of tears, why would anyone do something so fucking awful to him!? I carried him into the bathroom and sat him down on the sink. I slid off his boots and threw them aside. I unbuttoned his shirt, to reveal cuts and bruises, even a shoe mark on his chest. I couldn't take it, I started breaking down, sobbing into his thighs. Why wasn't I there?! I-I could've stopped all of this...he wouldn't be in so much damn pain. I took of his shirt fully, than his pants and boxers. I carefully picked him off the sink and set him into the tub. I turned on the warm water and watched the tub fill. I was rubbing his shoulders, still sobbing at his bruised body. I slid off my own clothes and slid into the bath with him. I cuddled against him, being careful not to injure him. I hugged onto him and cried into his chest, every few seconds I would lift my head up and kiss his beautiful yet awfully beaten face.