79%

Mondo Owada's POV:

I pulled up a chair and sat at my usual table with Leon, Hiro, Fujisaki and Taka- who ain't here yet. He might be runnin late or some shit.

(M) "Have you guys seen Taka yet?"

(H) "Uhh last time I saw him, he was going into his dorm. He looked pretty upset to be honest."

(M) "Why the fuck didn't you tell me that shit earlier?!"

(H) "I didn't see you yet?"

(M) "That wasn't a question, dipshit."

I stood up from the table and walked towards Taka's dorm. He's upset? Why the hell didn't he come to me!? I always try to make him feel better. Fuck I wonder what's wrong with him.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru's POV:

This is stupid, absolutely pathetic. I'm crying, a-and shaking! I shouldn't be crying over this! But...79%!? Th-That's the lowest score I've gotten i-in years of testing! I-It's unacceptable! My father would bash my head open with a hammer if he saw this score! I almost tore the paper from how hard I was holding it. This is so st-stupid! So dumb- so damn just- sad! I shouldn't be scoring so low, so pitiful! I haven't gotten a score lower then 98% in YEARS, why did I do so poorly on this test?! Th-This could bring my grade down! First is a 79- N-NEXT I COULD POSSIBLY FAIL!

(I) "FUCK!"

I slid papers off my desk, knocking over a glass and my pencil holder. The tears streamed faster down my face, I couldn't calm myself down. I couldn't breath. Why can't I breath? Why is my head hurting so bad? Am I panicking?! What's happening!? I-I need to calm down! I sat myself on my sofa, clutching the front of my uniform. I tried breathing slower, taking deep inhales and long exhales. My head was hurting so much, my muscles ached from my body shaking. I heard the sound of a door opening, but I blamed my imagination. I bit down hard on my tongue to try and make my breathing less loud and obnoxious, but that just resulted in the taste of metal flooding my mouth. I couldn't even process my emotions well before I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned my head around, and through a blurry mess I could see Mondo, looking scared and concerned. He walked around the couch and sat next to me, grabbing my hands and rubbing over my knuckles with his thumbs.

(M) "Taka!? Taka are you okay!?"

(I) "M-Mondo I-I....I'm f-fine honestly I-"

(M) "BULLSHIT! Taka, babe you're fuckin shaking and crying! You're breathing super fucking heavy- a-are you having a panic attack!?"

(I) "I-I don't know."

(M) "Shit."

Mondo wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back and ran fingers through my hair.

(M) "Do ya need anything? Water? Comfy clothes? Food? Stress ball? Blankets?"

(I) "N-No just...stay with me."

I mumbled that last part, but Mondo still heard me ofcourse, we are super close together after all.

(M) "Of course I'll stay here with ya, but are you sure you don't need anything else?"

(I) "No, just y-you."

Mondo nodded and tightened the hug. He whispered some praises and words into my ears, mainly "I love you"s. Mondo saying that to me never has failed to make my heart skip a beat and my face turn pink. 

(M) "What's got you so worked up? I swear if it's that purpled headed twink again I'll-"

(I) "No-Mondo it's not it's just..."

(M) "Just?"

I took a deep breath.

(I) "Th-That test we took yesterday, the one for math. I-I got a-a....a 79%!"

Mondo looked confused, almost dazed. He let out a breathy chuckle.

(M) "A 79?! You're freaking the fuck out over that? I got a 43! Taka- a 79 is still passing! Plus that's probably higher then half the class's grades anyways! Babe, you get way worked up on test scores!"

(I) "B-But a 79% is extremely low for me! I-It's shameful! I-I can't believe I'm so idiotic and-"

(M) "Don't you fuckin say that."

The deep tone in Mondo's voice caught me off guard. He sounded...offended.

(M) "Babe, you're smarter than half the people here! Hell, better then the fucking teachers! Don't you ever call yourself a fuckin' idiot! And you ain't a genius either. I know for a fuckin fact that you work your ass off to get to where you are today! You're so fucking smart and you don't deserve to freak out over a test score."

(I) "But I-"

(M) "No fuckin buts Taka, you're amazing and you need to know that. And a 79 ain't gonna do shit to your grade, plus I know you'll raise it up in seconds!"

I felt my face heat up even more. I tightened my grip around the back of Mondo's jacket.

(M) "You okay?"

(I) "M-Mondo your words..."

(M) "Ah yeah, cringy as shit, right?" 

(I) "N-Not at all! They....They make me r-really happy!"

I looked up at Mondo, who also had a red face. 

(M) "Y-You're just sayin shit-"

(I) "No! Mondo, you make me happy, I love you s-so much!"

His face lit up.

(M) "I love ya too, Taka. More than fucking anything."

 He gave me a smile before leaning down and pulling me into a kiss. When he pulled away, he used his thumbs to wipe away the tears from my eyes.

(M) "Don't cry babe, I fuckin hate it when you cry."

He kissed away any tears that still rolled down my face. When I stopped crying, he lightly pushed my back and laid on top of me, resting his head on my chest.

(M) "I'm laying right here and we're both taking a nap."

(I) "Mondo! We still have classes!"

(M) "Yeah, In a fuckin hour! A nap will do ya some good, night Taka."

(I) "Mondo! Wake up!"

He made some fake snoring noises in response. I sighed and let the warmth of his body resting on mine take over me. I ran my fingers around his hair before feeling my eyelids go heavy. I eventually fell asleep to the feeling of Mondo's breathing turning into a snoozing pattern.

1059 words. I don't really like how this turned out but I haven't posted in forever. I hope y'all liked it <3