Horror Movies and Jealousy

(No ones POV)

Mondo had invited his friends over for a sleepover. The people there were Chihiro Fujisaki, Leon Kuwata, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Kiyotaka Ishimaru and of course, Mondo Owada. Mondo was currently in his kitchen fixing up hot chocolate for the others. The others were in the living room watching "Sinister", a horror movie Fujisaki had suggested. Mondo wasn't a huge horror movie fan, but he had a trick up his sleeve. Mondo had learned from past incidents that when Ishimaru was scared, he would hold onto the closest person he knew. Mondo had decided to use this to his advantage, since it was the only way he could hold onto Taka without thinking it was weird. The thing was, Mondo has a HHHUUUGGGEEE crush on Ishimaru, anything he did made Mondo blush.

"Hey bread hair, get in here already, you're missing half of the damn movie!"

Hagakure yelled from the other room.

"Comin asshat"

Mondo had replied, carrying the tray of hot chocolate (is it "coco" or "coca"??). He walked into the room to see Fujisaki and Hagakure sitting on the ground infront of the couch. Leon and Ishimaru were sitting on the sofa. Leon was looking at his phone, uninterested in the movie. Taka seemed to be staring at the ground, trying his best to avoid looking at the TV. Mondo put the tray on the coffee table behind the couch.

"I have the drinks."

He said. Fujisaki basically shot up from the floor and ran over to the table, Hagakure right after him. Ishi hadn't move, but he was now looking at the TV. Leon looked up from his phone.

"Did ya get marshmellows?"

He said, a smirk spreading across his face. Mondo groaned when he understood what his smirk was for.

"Fine, i'll get your stupd fuckin marshmellows"

He scoffed and turned away back into the kitchen. He had just gotten the treats out of the cabinet when he heard a loud, blood curdiling scream, followed by laughter. He dashed back into living room to see Hagakure and Fujisaki basically crying from laughter. Leon was on the couch, tears in his eyes from laughing while a frightened Ishimaru hugged onto him, pulling him closer by the second. Something inside of Mondo must've snapped, because he was enraged by the sight in front of him. Leon must have noticed this snap to, because he suddenly looked a bit terrified while staring back at Mondo.

"Leon, can I talk to you for a second?"

Mondo had growled out.

"Um, sure, yeah dude just...give me a sec."

Leon had statted, pulling the still scared Ishimaru off of him, even though Leon was probably 100% more scared than him. They two both walked outside and stood infront of the door, Mondo had closed it slowly, creating a small panic in Leon's mind.

(The (L) means Leon is talking and the (M) stands for Mondo talking)

(L) "What do ya need dude?"

(M) "Why the hell was Taka clinging onto you like that!?"

(L) "I don't know man! I assume he got scared of that stupid movie! Why do you even care? Also, can we go back in now? It's kinda cold out here-"

Mondo had pinned Leon to the door

(M) "One, the reason I care is none of your god-damn buisness. Two, why the hell didn't you push him off of ya!"

(L) "I don't know dude! I thought that would be kinda rude I guess since he was scared after all ya'know? Why are ya being so protective of him all of a sudden? Are you his boyfriend or something Owada?"

Mondo's face went red from that statement. He had let go of Leon's shirt and turned to look away, attempting to hide his blushing face. (It didn't work). Leon stood there in silence for a bit before speaking again.

(L) "WAIT ARE YOU TWO ACTUALLY DATING!?"

(M) "SHUT THE HELL UP LEON, AND NO WE AREN'T!"

(L) "THAN WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME, I KNOW YOU YELL WHEN YOU'RE NERVOUS!"

(M) "I'M ONLY YELLING CUZ YOU'RE YELLING, IDIOT!"

(L) "BUT YOU'RE FACE IS REDDER THAN MY DAMN HAIR OWADA, WHAT HAVEN'T YOU BEEN TELLING ME!?"

Word count : 703. Part 2 will be soon!