Horror Movies and Jealousy: part 3 (FINAL PART)

Before we start, this is the FINAL part of this story! This isn't the end of the book, just this story in particular.

(It is now nightime, Mondo and Ishimaru are making the pillow fort while Hagakure, Fujisaki, and Leon help, or at least they try)

(M) "Dammit Leon! You keep makin the fuckin thing fall!"

(I) "Language Mondo! And he's trying to help at least."

(L) "Yeah Mondo, I'm trying!"

Leon yelled, a grin spread across his face, Mondo looked like he wanted to murder him. (someone get the dumbell-)

(F) "Here's another blanket."

(I) "Thank you, Fujisaki!"

They put the final blanket on top and they had finished it! Taka looked at it proudly, while Mondo was staring at Taka. The way Taka's face lit up at what he and Mondo had just made together made Mondo blush. "Why is this idiot so adorable!?" he said to himself.

(I) "Now that i realize it, I don't believe there is enough room for all of us to fit in the fort"

(L) "Oh yeah, well that's fine dude! You and Mondo can sleep in the fort since you two did most of the work anyways."

Leon gave Mondo a wink. Ishimaru noticed, but didn't say anything. "Why did Leon wink at Mondo? Was he implying...something unwholesome?!" Ishimaru let his thoughts wander, letting his face heat up and turn redder than his eyes. It had been a bit before Ishi realized everyone was staring at him. His face got redder.

(I) "Well, what time are we heading to bed? You should always get a good 8 hours of sleep!"

(L) "C'mon Taka, It's the weekend! Not to mention it's only 9 pm. Let's play a game!"

(I) "What type of game?"

A devilish grin appeared on Leon's face, as well as Fujisaki's when he realized where Leon was going with this game idea.

(L) "We are gonna play Truth or Dare!"

Mondo sighed.

(M) "Seriously? We ain't damn middle schoolers, Leon."

(L) "This will be fun! Trust me dude."

Everyone sat in a circle, Fujisaki had started the game with the first question.

(F) "Hagakure, truth or dare?"

(H) "Truth I guess man."

(F) "Is it true you and Leon kissed behind the school the other day?"

Hagakure and Leon both looked at eachother with red glowing faces. Mondo had started laughing while Fuji giggled a bit.

(F) "I don't even need you to say anything too realize it's true."

(H) "Yeah yeah whatever, Taka truth or dare?"

(I) "Dare I guess."

Hagakure tossed Ishimaru a bottle of hot sauce.

(H) "Take the biggest drink you can out of it, i'll warn ya though, there is a 99% chance you won't be able to handle it."

Taka looked down at the bottle, seeming to regret his desicion. He screwed off the cap and set it to his side. He than took a huge drink out of the bottle, a quater of it was gone in one gulp! Taka's faced turned red and tears pracitcally flew out of his eyes. He jumped up and ran to the kitchen, Leaving behind a laughing Hiro and Leon and a concerned Mondo and Fuji. After a minute, Mondo stood up and walked into the kitchen to make sure Ishimaru was okay.