Rain and Cuddles (TW for shaking/trembling!)

Ishimaru was curled up on the bed in his dorm room, shaking rather violently. He was attempting to hold back tears, but failing. Taka had a secret he hadn't admitted to anyone, not even his Kyodai, Mondo Owada. Taka's secret was, he was terrified of storms. Thunder and lightning has scared Taka since he was a small child, and he never recieved help for it. When he went to tell his dad, he was told to "Suck it up and be a god-damn man for once!". So, Ishi had sucked it up, and never told anyone. Ishimaru was still shaking when someone had knocked on his door. Quickly, he sat up and whiped away his tears, hoping he would look normal. He slowly opened the door to reveal his 6'2 friend, Mondo Owada.

(I) "Oh, hello Mondo! Do you need something?"

(M) "Nah, nothin in particular, I just wanted to stop by and hang for a bit, if your able too."

Ishi paused for a bit before answering Mondo.

(I) "S-Sure, come on in."

Taka was trying his best to seem normal, but he could tell he was failing miserably. Ishi sat at his desk while Mondo sat on the edge of Ishi's bed. Mondo had known something was up with Ishimaru ever since he answered the door. His eyes were all puffy, his hair was way messier than it should be, and his nose seemed to be stuffed. "Is Taka sick or some shit?" Mondo thought. Mondo slowly walked over to behind Ishimaru, who was now working on extra credit. Mondo swiftly grabbed Ishi by the waist, plucked him off his chair and practically threw the two of them onto Ishi's bed.

(I) "Mondo!"

Ishi gasped before landing on the bed.

(I) "What was that for?! Couldn't you tell I was working on school work!"

(M) "You need to tell me some things, Taka."

Taka was pinned under Mondo on top of the bed. He tried to break free to avoid the conversation and get back to his work, but it was no use. Ishi looked up at Mondo.

(I) "What would you like to talk about, Kyodai?"

Ishi had no idea why he was asking, he already knew what Mondo would say.

(M) "Why do you look like absolute shit? Are ya sick or somethin? Your eyes are all puffy and-"

Mondo's sentence was caught off by a huge crash of thunder, causing Ishimaru to cling onto Mondo, pressing his entire body weight onto him. Mondo began to blush slightly.

(M) "H-Hey you okay?"

(I) "Yes o-of course!"

Taka was trying his hardest to put on his usual act, but another huge crash made it crumble right in front of Mondo. Ishimaru started trembeling, clinging onto Mondo for dear life. He threw his legs over Mondo waist and gripped onto his jacket so tight Mondo could feel his nails digging into his skin. Taka layed his head in the crook of Mondo's neck, breathing heavily. Mondo was having a very hard time staying together. He knew he was a red mess without even having to look in a mirror.

(I) "S-Sorry Mondo, i'm just...scared."

Ishimaru started crying, letting the tears that had been built up in his eyes finally fall. Mondo looked down at him, in almost desbelief. The Ultimate Moral Compass, The hall monitor everyone hated, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, was crying, trembeling in fear, while he was clinging onto Mondo Owada, The Ultimate Bike Gang Leader. Mondo put his hand on the back of Ishimaru's head and started rubbing it.

(M) "Hey...it's okay Ishi, i'm here, i'm here with ya, i'm always gonna be here."

(I) "Thank y-you Mondo, I really appreciate it, b-but I do have one question for you."

(M) "Fire away, Bro"

"Why did you kill Fujisaki?"

Taka re-opened his eyes, barely at least. He had been on the floor of the art storage room. He was in a puddle of his own blood, his head was pounding in pain. He looked back to see Hifumi leaving the room, dropping Ishimarus fate behind him, Justice hammer #4.

"Th-Thank you...i'm-i'm coming...Mondo...."

Ishi whispered under his breath before finally letting life escape his eyes.

"A Body Has Been Discovered!"

was the last thing he heard before he left his body. Ishi was finally happy again, even though he had just been coldly murdered by his classmate. He was on the floor of a white room when he re-awoke. He tried to get up but his head was still in pain, so he layed down in defeat. Suddenly, he heard loud footsteps bounding towards him.

"KIYOTAKA!"

The figure beamed out before scooping Ishimaru up in their arms. Ishi didn't have to think twice to realize who it was.

(M) "God dammit Ishi you said you would make it out alive for me-"

Mondo's sentence ended quickly as his lips were quickly met with Ishimaru's. It was a good minute before the both pulled away, panting for air. Ishi looked down at his feet in embaressment.

(I) "I love you Mondo, i'm sorry but I didn't see a point in continuing my life without you."

Ishimaru looked up at Mondo, giving him a soft smile. Mondo pulled Ishi into a tight hug before finally breaking down, crying into Ishi's shoulder.

(M) "I-I Love you too Ishi, I love you so much. I'm so sorry I left you so early, I shouldn't have done that, god i've been here since watching you. When I saw your reaction to my death I-I broke down...Fujisaki and Leon had to help me calm down. But when I saw you die, that hentai reading bastard kill you, I screamed. I-I couldn't bare it...it was awful..I-I.....I love you Ishimaru."

Kiyotaka took Mondo's hand, and started leading him to the door of the white room. Ishi was reading to begin his new life, with his boyfriend, Mondo Owada.

Word count, 1,005! Thank you for reading, I promise i'll make happier stories soon! <3