Confessing Plans

(3rd person POV):

Kiyotaka Ishimaru was never good with romance. He knew what happened, like cuddles, hugs, kissing. But he never felt that way before...with women. Ishimaru was very, very, very, VERY gay. And he was very, very, very, VERY gay for his best friend, Mondo Owada. Now, Ishimaru always thought Mondo could never love him. Mondo was a bike gang leader and a deliquent. Ishimaru knew Mondo couldn't be with him, it would ruin the biker's reputation! Imagine it, the Ultimate Bike gang leader, dating the Ultimate Moral Compass. So, Ishimaru was stuck with the thought of Mondo never cuddling, hugging, kissing, or loving him in a romantic way. But, the one thing Ishimaru didn't know was that...

Mondo Owada was very, very, very, VERY, VERY gay.

Now, Mondo has asked women out in the past, but he was never serious about them. He only did it for popularity and for dares. What he thought no one knew was that Mondo was very, very, very, VERY, VERY gay for his best friend, Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Mondo soon realized Ishimaru would never want to be with him. Ishimaru dreamed of being a Prime Minister, Mondo would fuck all that up for him. Ishimaru dreamed of owning a nice home, Mondo had very little money, not exactly as in debt as Ishimaru, but he wasn't exactly finacially stable. Ishimaru followed rules, Mondo always broke them. Mondo was sure Taka wasn't even into men like him, but some people did know about the boys crushes on eachother, those people happened to be...

Chihiro Fujisaki, Leon Kuwata, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Toko Fukawa, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami and Kyoko Kirigiri.

Now, Kirigiri was the first person to notice it, but didn't mention it until Aoi brought it up one day.

(A) "They HAVE to be gay for eachother! It makes perfect sense! I mean, come on guys! You understand what I mean, right?!"

(L) "I agree 100%. Mondo and Taka definetly have the hots for eachother."

(F) "Y-Yeah! Mondo t-told me some h-himself!"

(A) "AND you didn't tell us!?"

(F) "I t-thought it would be rude! But, h-he does like Taka!"

(H) "Ya bruh, and Taka told me he likes Mondo too!"

(A) "Okay, i'm a bit pissed you 2 held info from us, but whatever, this is perfect for what me and Fukawa had in mind!"

(S) "And that was?"

(T) "W-Well, we were g-going to help th-them by arranging a c-confession for the both o-of them!"

(L) "That's smart, but how the hell would you even do that?"

(A) "We'll bring the plan up to Taka and have him ask Mondo to meet him afterschool near that one blossom tree in the track field! We'll hear how it goes afterwards!"

(F) "S-So Taka will be the one c-confessing?"

(T) "Yeah, i-it would work better than M-Mondo confessing, he would j-just screw it all u-up and scream at T-Taka!"

(K) "That makes sense."

And that's how the two boys ended up where they are now, under a tree in the middle of the Hope's Peak track field after school hours. Taka could feel tears build up, he was so nervous. He held onto Mondo's hands, causing the biker's face to go red.

(I) "Mondo, I-I have liked you for a very long time now. I cannot bare to hide it from you anymore. You're truely the only thing on my mind sometimes, and you must know that I believe that I am in love with you."

Mondo was stunned. He dreamed something like this was going to happen when his bro invited him to the track field after hours, and now it was happeneing. Taka started to cry a bit. Mondo responded by quickly hugging and comforting Ishimaru by saying the words he longed to speak for months.

(M) "Taka, holy shit I love you too! I can't fuckin stand being away from you a-and you just make my entire day so much damn brighter! I care about you more than anyone, even myself! I love you Taka, I love you!"

Mondo basically yelled everything, made sense since he was a nervous wreck right now. Taka calmed down a bit, finally stopping his tears. He cupped Mondo's face, pulling it slighlty closer to his. If Mondo could, he would fucking explode from how happy he was and how hard his heart was beating. Taka connected their lips, and the kiss was sweet and passionate. They would stay like that forever, but humans need air, so they reluctently pulled away. This time, Mondo was the one with tears falling down his cheeks. Ishimaru panicked and hugged onto him.

(I) "Are you okay!? I'm so sorry was that to soon or-"

(M) "I-I'm fine Taka! I'm just r-really fuckin happy right now. You have no fucking idea how l-long i've waited for this t-too happen."

Ishimaru understood how Mondo felt, he had felt the exact same of course.

(M) "C-Can you say it again?"

Mondo moved and was now on his knees, holding Ishimaru's hands tightly.

(M) "Can you s-say you love m-me again?"

Taka understood how he felt again. They've both been longing for those words from another for so long that it probably made their hearts explode when either one said it.

(I) "Mondo, I love you, more than anyone else in this world. You're everything I care about. I love you, so much Mondo Owada."

Mondo cried a bit more and pulled Taka down. They connected their lips again and were stuck in a kiss that they wished lasted forever.

(M) "I love you Taka!"

Mondo choked out, pulling Ishimaru into a hug.

(I) "I love you as well Mondo, but are you sure you're okay? I've never seen you cry this much from something not sad."

(M) "Yeah i'm fine, I guess i'm just being an emotional bitch."

Taka pushed Mondo lightly so that he was now on top of him, sitting on Mondo and still holding his hand. Mondo blushed heavily, and blushed even more when Ishimaru suddenly cupped his face, wiping his tears away with his thumb.

(I) "Don't say that! It is perfectly fine to cry and feel emotional, Mondo!"

He kissed him again. Mondo felt like he could die right now from how happy he was. He's never felt his own heart beat so damn fast. The cuddled onto eachother, whispereing countless "I love yous". Meanwhile, Asahina was already on the phone with the others.

(A) "GUYS IT WORKED! I SAW THEM KISS AND EVERYTHING, MONDO EVEN CRIED!"

(L) "HELL YEAH!"

(H) "WOOOOOOOOO!"

(T) "I t-told you all i-it would w-work!"

(F) "Yay!"

(S) "That's excellent news."

(K) "Finally."

They celebrated and chatted for a bit before Asahina hung up and finally left the school as Mondo and Taka got up. She didn't want to think about what would happen if Mondo knew she caught him crying and being all lovey dovey to his now boyfriend, Ishimaru.

Word count: 1200! I wrote this at 5 am and it's okay :P <3