HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, MONDO!?

"HOW COULD YOU!! DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU ANYMORE!?"

Ishimaru screamed, tears building up in his eyes. Mondo sighed before speaking, in shame.

"Taka, it's not that big of a deal really. It was just one-"

"NO, YOU CHEATED! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, MONDO!?"

"TAKA CALM DOWN I ALREADY FUCKIN APOLOGIZED"

The arguing continued until Leon and Hagakure's howling laughter interrupted them. Chihiro was giggling slightly, trying to contain himself from bursting out and howling with the other boys.

"Guys PFFFT HAHHAHA G-Guys HAHA it's not Pffft That important HAHAHA."

Leon said through laughing fits. Hagakure was wheezing on the floor while Fujisaki was now crying along with them in laughter. Mondo shamely handed Ishimaru his 200 monopoly dollars back. Taka snatched the fake money out of Mondo's hands and neatley organized it with his other piles. Taka always wins in Monopoly and Mondo or Hagakure always lose. They played for another hour before Leon chimmed up.

"I'm bored as hell, can we play something else, Taka's winnin anyways."

Mondo and Hagakure quickly agreed before putting there pieces away. They decided to play some Uno, a game where they're pretty even on wins, or so the "Uno Chart says." Ishimaru actually made a chart to keep track on who wins each Uno game. The first to 50 wins gets $100 from the person with the lowest amount of wins. So far, the scores where;

Kiyotaka: 25

Mondo: 17

Chihiro: 23

Yasuhiro: 26

Leon: 12

Hagakure was somehow winning, but him and Taka were always taking the lead in wins, Chihiro not far behind them. Mondo and Leon were still lacking behind but they enjoyed this way more than Monopoly. Ishimaru was pretty tired by the time they had played atleast 7 Uno rounds. He leaned his head on Mondo shoulder before passing out. Mondo's face heatened at the suprising "PDA". Fujisaki quickly took some pictures for y'know, blackmail purposes. Mondo continued to play Uno with the other 3 boys, being casually distracted by Ishimaru's soft snors or sleep whimpers. Anytime he made a sound, Mondo would focus all attention on him to make sure he's alright and he didn't accidently wake him up. That just gave Chihiro more opportunities to snap pictures of the two SHSL Boyfriends.

383 words, a short but sweet comic, how many of ya did I fool with the title?