YA LIKE THE HALL MONITOR?!

I'll say it now, this becomes kinda *spicy* later on, not smut or anything just a graphic make out session, you're all big kids, you can handle it.

(Mondo Owada's POV):

(M) "Kiyotaka Ishimaru, The Ultimate Moral Compass, that's who i'm fuckin gay for."

Daiya basically choked on his breafast, but soon started having a damn laugh riot.

(D) "HAHAHHA, Y-YOU HAHAHA PFFFFT YOU'RE G-GAY FOR THE HAHAHA (wheeze) T-THE HALL MONITOR?! HAHAHAHA"

He fell off his seat onto the floor, his face red as fuck from laughin his stupid ass off.

(M) "S-STOP LAUGHING YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT!"

(D) "BUT IT WAS SO SUDDEN! HAHA! I-I...wait, OH JESUS SHIT, DOES THAT MEAN ON YOUR "StuDY dATeS" YOU TWO ACTUALLY FUC-"

(M) "HOLY SHIT, DAIYA NO WHAT THE FUCK. TAKA WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT SHIT NEAR HIS PAPERS-"

(D) "OH FUCK, SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT TYPE OF CRAP BEFORE!?"

(M) "I-I MEAN YEAH I HAVE, IT'S NORMAL, DIPSHIT! I GET BORED AS HELL WHEN I'M JUST LOOKING THROUGH TEXTBOOKS AND M-MY MIND JUST STARTS TO WONDER TO SOME THINGS-"

(D) "JESUS FUCK MONDO, YA HORNY BASTARD.

"So you're the bottom, right?"

I fuckin spat out my drink.

(M) "EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME!?"

(L) "You heard me, you're the bottom."

Leon said, walking down stairs. I totally fucking forgot he spent the night in my room while I had to sleep on the fucking couch since the bastard fell asleep ON MY FUCKING BED.

(M) "H-HOW THE FUCK DID YOU-"

(L) "You just give off that energy man."

(D) "Can we please not fucking talk about if my brother likes being fucked in the ass while i'm RIGHT HERE!"

(L) "Whatever, so when you gonna tell him, Mondo?"

(M) "Huh?"

Leon gave me a "really?" look.

(L) "When the hell are you going to tell Taka you're fucking gay for him?"

I felt my face heat up a bit.

(M) "Oh uh, I planned on tellin him on our next study session."

(L) "Oh sweet, that's a good idea since you two will be alone."

Leon winked and gave stupid ass finger guns. Daiya groaned and my face grew a bit more red.

(D) "Jesus Christ, please, if you do get fucked by caterpillar eyebrows, just use some damn protection."

I choked on my drink and Leon snorted.

(L) "I got shit in my car if you need it for your "alone time" with Ishimaru, hahaha."

My face heated and Daiya slammed his head onto the counter top.

(D) "I'm actually going to hurt one of you if ya don't stop talking."

(L) "Yeah Yeah, anyways, when is your next study date?"

(M) "...In about an hour."

(D) "Well what the fuck."

Daiya said, his face still smushed into the counter.

(L) "Are you going to his house?"

(M) "Oh uh yeah, we were here last time so I promised to study at his house today."