"Mondo, let me sleep!"

Mondo Owada's POV:

I starred up at the celling, shifting my body every 10 seconds. I woke up a fuckin hour ago but now I can't get back to fucking sleep! I just groaned and rolled over, starring at the back of Taka's head. I poked him a bit, shaking his shoulder.

(M) "Takaaaa, are you awake?"

I didn't get a response.

(M) "Taaaaakaaaaaaaa!"

(I) "M-Mondo, let me...s-sleep!"

(M) "But I'm bored, and I can't get back to fuckin sleep!"

(I) "I fail to s-see how....that's my problem."

Taka pushed my hand off his shoulder and went back to sleep. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his chest. I lightly rocked Taka's body, humming some random song.

(I) "M-Mondo...it's...1 am! G-Go to bed."

(M) "I already told ya, I can't sleep! Come on, lets do something!"

(I) "Mondo...N-No...I'm t-tired..."

 Taka took a pillow and put it on my face.

(I) "S-Sleep..."

(M) "But I'm bored!"

(I) "Th-Then go p-play with yourself."

(M) "Woah! Taka~"

(I) "I-I didn't mean it like...th-that!"

I laughed and moved Taka's body closer to mine. I rubbed my face in the crook of his neck. I kissed Taka's neck, and a tired ass giggle slipped out of his mouth. Taka's neck is really fucking ticklish sometimes. I kissed around his neck more, earning more weak laughs from him. 

(I) "Mondo! Haha! S-Stop! I'm trying to-heheha! S-Sleep!"

Taka's body squirmed as he giggled and tried pushing my head away. I started tickling around his waist, which made his laughs increase.

(I) "M-MoNdO! HahAhE! M-MOnDo STopPPp! HAhaHa!"

Taka had tears in his eyes, he was laughing so fuckin hard! And it was adorable as fuck.

(M) "You're so cute, babe!"

(I) "I-I'm NoT CuTE! HaHahA! S-StoP! HehehAah!"

I was laughing too at this point, he was just so fucking cute! Taka kept on with his wheezing fit before almost falling off the bed. I grabbed Taka and rolled him on top of me. He was calming down from his laughs now. 

(I) "You almost dropped me!"

(M) "Sorry babe!"

Taka wrapped his arms around me.

(I) "Are you going to let me sleep now?"

(M) "......Nah!"

Taka sighed, but soon his face lit up. He crawled out of bed, but I grabbed his hand.

(M) "Where ya going?"

(I) "If you aren't going to let me sleep, I might aswell study to past the time."

For some reason, that made my blood boil. I pulled him back onto the bed, rolling over him and pinning him under me.

(M) "Fuck no! No working or studying and shit, c'mon, cuddle with me!"

Taka sighed again, but wrapped his arms back around me. I laid down on him and ran my hands under his shirt and around his back. I actually started feeling tired again. I rubbed Taka's back some more before feeling my eyelids become super fucking heavy. 

(I) "A-Are you...tired now, Mondo?"

(M) "Y-Yeah.."

Taka gave me a kiss and I cuddled into his chest.

(M) "Goodnight, Babe, I love ya."

(I) "Goodnight, Mondo, I love you too."

477 words, just a short fluff story cuz I can. Hope ya liked it <3