Background/Other Information

⚠️ trigger warning in some areas ⚠️
❕sorry for such a long chapter ❕

Paige Hall is the middle child, with two older brothers and two younger sisters.

Her mother and father divorced when she was about 3 or 4, and her mother remarried, to her now stepdad, when Paige was 5. Once her parents were divorced the three eldest children (Bryce, Josh, and Paige) spend weekdays with their mother and weekends with their father. ⚠️ When Paige was about 8 the arrangement ended  once their mother, stepfather, and the courts found out about the child abuse that was going on at their fathers house. (Find out more, on this, later on in the story)⚠️ 

When Paige was  about 6 her mother and stepfather gave birth to her younger sister Emilie. After is when her brothers started their social media career, on an app called Musically, it is also when Paige met her best friend Charli D'amelio. When Paige was about nine she starred in Disney Channel's TV series 'Jessie', playing the role of Mackenzie Ross (made-up for the purpose of the story).  After that she stopped acting for awhile and started to lean more towards music. Releasing many covers of songs by different artists on YouTube.

When Paige was about 12, her older brothers started to get more popular on social media and had decided they were going to move out to Los Angelos, to pursue their dreams of being social media influencers. This is when the family started to notice a change in Paige.

⚠️ After about a week of her brothers being gone Paige had started to have panic attacks, and it's when they took her to the doctors that they noticed she had developed severe separation anxiety. Which lead them to also point out that Paige had severe anxiety in general and had also developed ADHD. All of this lead Paige to want her brothers more and need to take more medications. ⚠️

This is when her brothers got a call from Paige's other co-star Cameron Boyce. He had been a family friend since he worked on Jessie with Paige, and they built a brother-sisterly bond. He saw an opportunity for Paige to continue to act, on the Disney Movie 'Descendent's 2', which would also mean she would need to go to LA and live with her brothers. So, she auditioned and got the part of 'Dizzy'.

After about a year of living with her brothers in LA she had met one of Josh's best friends, Chase. They immediately hit it off and within that year they started to date, although at first her brothers didn't approve, and thought she was too young, they eventually came around to the idea. When Paige was done filming she moved back to her hometown with her mother, stepfather, and sister. Chase and Paige had done long distance for awhile.

Paige was then 14 when her mother who had Paige's youngest sister Julianna. However, after the pregnancy her mother suffered from post-pardon depression. Which made it hard for her and her stepfather to look after all three children. So, they had decided it was best for Paige, and Emilie to go live in LA for awhile. Paige stayed with her brothers in the new content house they had formed with some other boys, called 'Sway', and Emilie stayed with the Rockelle's who were also YouTubers and family friends of the Hall's. Paige then filmed 'Descendent's 3', which really got other producers to start to notice Paige.

⚠️ However, right before it could premier her 'brother' Cameron Boyce had died. And to top that whole week off she had also caught her boyfriend of 3 years, Chase was cheating on her, with her brothers girlfriend. All of this lead Paige to fall into a sort of depression, her brothers began to worry about her and decided it was best to send her home for her freshman year of high school. ⚠️

At this time she  had also started to form a special bond with one of the boys in the house, Quinton, he had been her best friend since she arrived at the house, and he decided to go back to Paige's hometown with her to help her heal.

However, Paige had found out that people began to notice her and that lead to her gaining more followers on all social media. Unfortunately for Paige it meant high school became so much harder on her, due to the attention she got at school. Although some was positive most was negative. So, after a couple of months her and Quinton moved back into 'Swayla' and did homeschooling. This lead Paige to start and become better. This also lead Quinton and Paige's relationship to grow. On Paige's 15th birthday Quinton asked Paige to be his girlfriend, she immediately said yes.

All of this leads to where Paige is now, 15 almost 16, living in LA with her brothers, boyfriend, and other boys she considered family. She had quite the following of her own, with 94 million followers on TikTok, 45 million on Instagram, and 30 million subscribers on YouTube. She was an actress, social media influencer, and musician. She had many original songs out, each having their own music video. She was very well know throughout the industry, however she didn't let fame get to her head.

Paige is a sweet, kind, caring, intelligent, and humble young lady. She cares about her brothers to no end, and considers everyone in the sway house family (besides Quinton). She is still best friends with her childhood best friend Charli D'amelio, who by the way, are as close as can be with the same amount of followers on TikTok. They are known as inseparable, and the D'amelio family is a second family to Paige.