Chapter 13: Betrayal

^^Paige and her outfit above^^
Paige's POV:
Today I am going to the Hype House in the morning and then going to a HUGE interview that can boost my career. I'm kinda nervous but I have to start getting ready for the day. I see Quin next to me and kiss him on the forehead and get in the shower. I walk back into the room to see Quinton awake and on his phone. He looks up once he hears me walk in and he gets up and kisses me.
Paige- *giggles* what was that for?
Quinton- I know your nervous, but you'll do great, and that was a good luck charm.
Paige- thanks bub, that makes me feel better.
Quinton- no problem, also go to Bryce's room when your finished getting ready, okay?
Paige- yeah
Quinton- alright, love you
Paige- love you too!

Bryce's POV:
Today is a big day for Paige and I'm nervous on how she is going to deal with her anxiety throughout the day. So, I asked Quin to tell her to come to my room with Josh so we could all have a sibling talk. I hear a knock on the door, and Paige and Josh both walk in, Josh knows what's going on but Paige doesn't.
Paige- what's wrong, am I in trouble?
Bryce- no we just wanna talk to you about today
Paige- oh... *says quietly and starts to squirm*
Josh picks her up and places her on his lap, and rocks her a little to stop an 'episode' from coming out.
Josh- shh.. just talk to us
Paige- I'm scared
Bryce- why?
Paige- cause what if I mess up
Josh- you won't, just be yourself!
I can see she's going into her own thoughts, I look at Josh and he seems to notice this too.
Bryce- hey hey hey, look at me, *lifts head*
Bryce- you'll do fine don't think about it too much, plus your going to see Kover and them, today too.
Josh- we love you and are always here just call us okay?
Paige- yeah, love you guys too...
Josh starts to distract her while I get her meds ready, I decided it's best if she takes it in the liquid form today, cause of how high her stress levels are.
Paige notices the liquid and starts to freak and we both don't know why?
Paige- no, no!
Josh- *holds her still*
Quinton comes running to the door staring sadly at Paige, trying to not take her meds.
Josh- bubba calm down it's just your meds
Paige- me no take, I don't need any!
Josh- yes you do so let's just get it over with okay?
Paige- *yells* no!
Everyone in the room freezes, she's never yells at us so it was a shocker. She starts to realize what happened and get even more upset with herself.
Bryce- *calmly says* bubba come here
Paige- *shakes her head fast and whimpers*
Josh- come on you know we would never hurt you.
Paige- *starts to slowly walk over* I-I'm s-so-sorry
Bryce- *grabs her when she's close enough and places her on his lap* shh... you know we don't yell
Paige- I'm sorry B! *says hysterically crying*
Bryce- alright your forgiven but calm down, calm down...
Josh- *takes her out of Bryce's lap and rocks her slightly* alright your okay
Bryce- *opens her mouth for her and she whimpers* the faster we get it done the sooner it's over just do it for me and Josh please okay?
Paige- *still crying 'no'*
I sigh, I'm gonna have to force it. Josh realizes what has to happen and holds onto her and lays her in his arms slightly tilting her head back. I start to measure the right amount and go towards her. I open her mouth and slide the medicine down her throat and keep her head back, so she doesn't try and spit it out. After she's finished shes clinging to Josh to no end, and we don't understand what happened.
Josh- okay it's all done bubba *starts to lift her off, but she doesn't move just grips tighter*
Quinton looks at her in worry.'
Paige- no leave me bubby!
I sigh, today's a huge day for her and this is setting her back. Josh realizes she has to leave soon so he carry's her to the kitchen. The other boys are in there and when we walk in they notice Paige's state and start to worry. She is clinging to Josh like her life depended on it.
Josh- come on bubba let's eat
She shakes her head and holds on tighter. I decide that I'm gonna call Kover and Alex and see if they can come pick her up and drive her to Hype instead of us so she can still go. They said yes and said they will be right over. All the boys are worried but I know it's just about the interview she's scared to say the wrong thing, but I know she can do it. Next thing we know Alex and Kover walk in and see her and sigh.
Alex- *hugs all the boys* what's up guys?
Bryce- she has that interview today
Kover- Oh okay, we will take her to hype and then drive her to the interview.
Bryce- thanks guys
Alex- it's no problem we love her you know that
Alex walks over to Paige and rubs her back to get her attention, she looks at him and leans towards him. Josh hands her over and she attached herself to Alex.
Alex- hey bubba
Paige- *says quietly* hi...
Alex and Kover say bye to the boys and we all kiss Paige's head then Alex carries her to the car.