Chapter 9: Date Night

Quinton's POV: 

It's the next day, and I am not sure who else is awake. Paige and I are in my room, and Paige is still sleeping. I am running my fingers through her hair and just looking at her peaceful state while sleeping. (not in a creepy way) I always think about how lucky I am to have her in my life, after Cynthia broke up with me I was heartbroken, and that's when I decided to go with Paige back to her hometown. She was so upset, about Chase, and she was just done with LA for a while, and I had been feeling the same way. Her mom and stepdad had already known me and didn't seem to have a problem with me coming with Paige, and Bryce and Josh thought it was a good idea. We got so much closer, and in the course of a year, I officially asked her to be my girlfriend, the day before her birthday, I was so nervous she was going to say no but she didn't. I smile at the thought, she is my dream girl, and it hurts me to see her struggle with her medication, and even the simplest tasks and it's beyond her control. I try not to think about it though, I just want her to be happy. As I see her start to wake up, she cuddles closer into my chest.

Quinton- *rubs her head* hey...

Paige- mhm *she says tiredly*

Quinton- still tired?

Paige- a little *she rubs her eyes, and stretches a little*

Quinton- *leans down and kisses her on the lips* that's okay, I don't know how many of the others are up anyways

Paige- *kisses back* okay, were you watching me sleep again?

Quinton- your just beautiful, and peaceful

Paige- I love you

Quinton- *smiles* I love you too

I grab my phone and start checking Instagram, while Paige is looking at it while on my chest

Paige-what are we doing today?

Quinton- well the boys want to have a house meeting, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date?

Paige- *smiles excitedly* yes!

Quinton- okay, anything for my love

Paige- *laughs* your so cute

Quinton- I'm supposed to say that to you

Paige- too late *sticks tongue out at me*

Quinton- oh really *I flip her onto her back and hover over her*

Paige- *laughs* Quinton!

Quinton- *kisses her*

Paige- *kisses back*

We start to get heated and start to make out, but we agreed we both weren't ready for anything more.

All of a sudden, the door swings open and we see Blake.

Blake- yo! 4 feet right now!

I get off Paige and lay next to her.