Chapter 1: The Past

Quinton's POV:
It was now 10:30am and no one was up besides me. I looked over to my right to see Paige cuddled up in bed sleeping peacefully. I wanted to wake her but decided against it since she had a long day yesterday. I moved Paige's head to my chest and started to play with her hair while on my phone.

3rd Person POV:

Paige- hmmm....

Quinton- good morning love

Paige snuggles her head into his chest more and he just laughs softly.

Quinton- Pay, come wake up

Paige just looks up at him. His face immediately softens seeing her bright blue eyes staring into his, with her messy bed hair, and adorable smile. 

Paige- Q?

Quinton- yes love?

Paige- can we watch a movie? 

Quinton- sure, but after that you have to take your meds and eat okay?

Paige nods. Quinton puts on 'The Little Mermaid", and they both start to watch the movie. Quinton then notices Paige start to get move around, which only meant one thing, she needed her ADHD meds. 

Quinton- baby look at me please

Paige- *looks up at him* yeah?

Quinton- let's go take your meds okay?

Paige- bu- *she starts to say*

She sees Quintons look of it being non-negotiable

Paige- *sighs* okay

Quinton then leads her to Bryces room, and knocks on the door. Bryce answers with a smile on his face.

Paige- *gets excited to see Bryce* B! 

She runs and latches onto Bryce (another side effect of her not taking the medicine). Bryce smiles at his little sister and carries her into the room, with Quinton following behind.

Bryce- hey Pay?

Paige- hmm?

Bryce notices her being super clingy, like unusually clingy. Bryce looks at Quinton, and he has the same concerned look. Then Bryce hands Paige her meds and she takes them. Paige lays her head on his shoulder

Bryce- Bubs, are you okay?

*Paige nods*
(Paige gets like this sometimes and the boys have to watch her closely to make sure her anxiety doesn't over take her)
*Bryce mouths to Quinton to get Josh, as Josh must be who Paige really wants but is afraid to ask*

Quintons POV:
I was really worried about Paige, of course I knew about her anxiety, but she hadn't been like this for awhile. I knock on Joshes door. 

Quinton- Josh?

Josh- *he opens the door* oh hey Quin what's up?

Quinton- it's Paige 

*Josh froze*

Quinton- it's nothing serious as of now but she's won't let Bryce go since she took her meds this morning. I think she wants you, but is too afraid to ask.

Josh- oh geez I hope she isn't falling into old habits 

We both walk to Bryces room, and walk inside to see Paige still clinging to him and Bryce sends a worried look to Josh.

Joshes POV:
I was really worried about Paige she hadn't acted like this since she was about 12, she looked scared and sad. 

*I walk up to Bryce and pull Paige off his lap while she wines*