Chapter 2: Big Change

Bryce's POV:
It's a few weeks later, and all of the boys are in the gaming room, while Paige is at the Hype House with Charli. We were playing video games, and now we are onto COD. I was about to kill Josh when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and froze. It was Kenny Ortega, Paige's old director on the last project she had worked on with Cameron, since he passed away. We had tried to convince her to go back to acting, but she said she couldn't do it because she never worked on an acting job without Cameron. Anyways, I was sort of nervous to answer the phone seeing as though we haven't talked in awhile. Josh saw me freeze and stoped playing the game, which led to the others to pause the game.

Josh- B, who is it?

Bryce- Kenny...

Josh- no...for real?!? Why would he be calling?

Griffin- who's Kenny?

Josh- remember how Paige worked on Descendent's 2 and 3?

Jaden- yeah?

Bryce- he was the director, and he is also the director Cameron begged to get Paige into those movies.

Once I said Cameron's name, everyone froze, they all remembered how hard Paige took his death, and hated seeing the girl like that.

Quinton- Cameron... as in THE Cameron?

Josh- yeah...

Anthony- might want to answer it, instead of letting it ring...

Bryce- oh shit, yeah! I'm gonna put it on speaker!

*I answer the phone*

Kenny- Bryce!

Bryce- oh hey Kenny...

Kenny- how's everything going with you guys?

Bryce- pretty good... you know as good as we can be

Kenny- yeah I know how that feels... *there was a moment of silence and sadness was on everyone's face*

Kenny- *clears his throat* umm yeah anyways... how's my star doing?

Me and Josh laugh leaving the other boys a bit confused

Josh- hey Kenny, it's Josh! She's good, misses you, but I'm assuming you already knew that, cause of our mother

Kenny- hey Josh, oh yeah, I talked to her yesterday actually

Kenny- okay I've been stalling for too long... I'm gonna get to the point

*the boys look at each other confused*

Bryce- okay...

Kenny- I am directing a new project, and would like Paige to be in it

Josh- *sighs* Kenny you know how she is since Cameron

Kenny- I know, I know, but it's literally written with her as the main part

Bryce- what do you mean?

Kenny- well the writer came to me with the idea and said they had daughters who follow Paige on Instagram, and had seen what Paige was posting about the Cameron situation

Josh- woah, so it really was written for her

Kenny- yeah, and I know she's upset but let her know that Jaydah, and Booboo are in the show as well. It could help her overcome it, with the help of people who understand.

Bryce- I still don't know Kenny...

Kenny- boys listen to me, and I mean all of you cause I know I'm on speaker with all the boys! Paige is a star and she is wasting her potential to be all she can be. I also promised Cameron I would never give up on Paige and I plan to uphold that promise.