Chapter 17: 16th Birthday (Part 1)

^^Paige's Birthday party and outfit 

Charli's POV:

Today is Paige's birthday and I'm so excited. Paige and I have been talking about our Sweet 16's for all our lives, since I had mine, last year I am excited to see Paige's reaction to her setup. I want today to be perfect for her, she deserves so much. A couple of weeks ago, we picked out her dress for tonight, and she wouldn't let anyone see besides the girls. The boys helped us set up a huge party for her tonight, of course, knows about it, but what she doesn't know is I gave them her dream board from when we were kids. It has exactly what she wanted the party to look like.

The one thing that Paige has always worried about is the Father-Daughter dance, her father was horrible to Paige, and she really never formed a special bond with her Step-dad, because her mom and he were just mostly worried about her sisters. Hell they aren't even coming tonight, of course, we invited them, but they refused. But Jules and Emilie will be here and Paige will be ecstatic. Anyway, we have a special thing planned for the Father-Daughter dance. We are having my dad and Bellas dad dance with her and the One Direction boys. No one really knows this but those boys practically raised Bryce, Josh, and Paige, they always call and check upon them, and Josh, Bryce, and Paige lived with them for a while when they were kids. Everyone has their own video planned for Paige, along with many surprises along the way. Bryce and Josh honestly planned this whole thing we all just helped.

Anyway, right now Paige isn't awake yet, so Josh and I are on our way back from getting her, and everyone else Dunkin.

Charli's POV:
Josh placed his hand on my thigh and is rubbing circles on it gently. I look towards him and smile
Charli- you alright bub?
Josh- yeah why?
Charli- just making sure, you and Bryce have planned the whole thing, and I wanted to make sure you were not stressed
Josh- I want tonight to be perfect for Paige, she has been through so much shit and I just want her to feel at least one night is about her and is peaceful.
Charli- *smiles to him* you are such a good brother, you know that right?
*Josh blushes*
Josh- she deserves it after everything she does for me
Charli- I know, Paige is my best friend I get it
Josh- anyway, would you like to be my date tonight?
Charli- really?
Josh- Yeah, I know we said we are taking it slow but I would really like to show you off, as my girl *he smirks*
Charli- *blushes* I would love to go with you, plus everyone should know you are mine too
*I giggle*
Josh- *breaths out* you are so cute
Charli- *puts her hand on his cheek* and you're handsome, but we need to focus.
Josh- *grummbles* fine...
Charli- *giggles* Anyway, when do we leave for the venue?
Josh- We are leaving early cause the boys and I paid for all you girls to get your hair and makeup done together
Charli- aww that was sweet of you guys
We pull up to Sway and get out of the car. We walk inside to see all the girls and their boyfriends in the living room.
Charli- we brought coffee!
Paige- you are the best Char! *she comes and hugs me*
Josh- hey I went too!
Paige- you too bubby *kisses his cheek*
Charli- Happy Birthday bubs!
Paige- *giggles* thanks Char
Bryce- alright, everyone, we have about an hour before we need to get to the venue to set up so everyone gets ready to go!
I grab Paige's arm and drag her upstairs while we are both laughing, we get to her room and decide to make some Tiktoks, while we are just enjoying hanging out like we always do.
Charli- Are you excited about your party?
Paige- *smiles* yeah, I am so thankful for all the boys, and girls, especially you, Dix, Bryce, and Josh. Thank you for doing all this for me
Charli- always, you are my best friend you deserve it!
Paige- *giggles* I cant wait for tonight!
Charli- *smiles* me neither, now let's make Tiktoks!
Paige- okay!
*We made Tiktok's for a while, then Bryce called us down because its time to go to the venue*
Bryce- *yells* Char, Bubba! Let's go! And Bella's here too!
*Paige and I gasp and run down the stairs*
Paige- Bells!
Charli- Bella!
*We jump on top of her and we all end up on the ground in a fit of laughter*
Griffin- alright girls, come on, we need to go
*We laugh at Griffin and run to Josh's car and jump in the backseat*