Chapter 10: 'Sway Day'

^your Cynthia^
Quinton's POV:
Today is going to be a 'sway day', it's something the boys and I made up when Paige first moved in with us. It's a day where just the boys, and I hangout with Paige. Sometimes we add in the girlfriends too since they all are friends with Paige. I wake up to see Paige sleeping peacefully next to me and I smile. I go on TikTok and see some edits of us which makes me happier, I love her so much and couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I see Paige start to shift so I look over right as she flutters her eyes open. She smiles once she sees me.
Quinton- hi bub
Paige- hi Quin *kisses on the lips*
She climbs on top of me and just lays there with her head on my chest. I continue scrolling through TikTok with her watching them as well.
Paige- that's cute *she points to a TikTok edit of us*
Quinton- your cute
Paige- *laughs and blushes* your so cheesy!
Quinton- you know you love it
Paige- *sighs* I know
We stay like this for awhile until Blake comes barging into the room.
Blake- *screams* wake up lovers!!
He jumps on the bed and shakes us.
Quinton- we are already up
Blake- oh I see
Paige- yeah so you can get out now!
Blake- what if I don't want to!
Here we go again, I think. They always fight like this it's funny but can get annoying too.
Paige- Blake you have about two minutes to leave before I kick you out!
Blake- alright calm down mini Josh!
Paige- how many times have I told you to stop calling me that!
Blake- I don't care *runs out of the room with Paige chasing him*
I laugh and get up and go to the door to watch. That's when Bryce comes out of his room, to see what the noise is about. As Paige tries to run past him to get Blake he grabs her and picks her up. I walk towards them.
Bryce's POV:
I wake up hearing yelling and realize it's Paige and Blake arguing again. I swear sometimes I wonder how Blake isn't a part of our family, because of how much they bicker like siblings. I see Paige about to run past me when I grab her so she can go take her meds.
Bryce- calm down Pay
Paige- *whines* let me go I'm not a baby!
Blake- you act like one! *he says jokingly*
Paige- let me at him! *she starts to try and get free of my grip*
I laugh and start to diffuse the situation.
Bryce- all right tiger, calm down. Blake go tell Griffin we will be down in a sec.
He leaves and I look at Paige.
Bryce- are you calmed down?
Paige- *sighs* yes...
Bryce- okay come take your meds when your done getting dressed
Paige- kk *she skips up to Quinton and pecks him on the lips, then goes to her room to get ready*
We both laugh at how quickly her mood changed and we both go our separate ways to get ready.
Paige's POV:
After I get to my room I quickly get dressed into this

Paige's POV:After I get to my room I quickly get dressed into this

After I put on a little makeup, and head to Bryce's room. I walk in and sit on his bed.
Paige- hi B!
Bryce- hey Pay
Paige- when can Jules come and visit?
Bryce- soon I promise *holds his pinky out*
Paige- *links her pinky with him and smiles* okay
Me and Bryce have had this thing since I was little that when we pinky promise something it can't be broken
Bryce- *gets pill out of the bag* here *sits down and hands her two pills and a bottle of water*
*Bryce sits next to her and watches her take it*
Paige- thanks *takes pills and washes it down with water*
Bryce- good job, now go down and eat whatever Griffin made
Paige- *hugs him* thanks B!
I run downstairs and sit at the counter next to Quinton and Josh. While Griffin is cooking more food at the stove.
Quinton- hey Pay *pecks on the lips*
Paige- hi *sits down and starts eating what Griffin placed in front of her*
Josh- did you take your meds?
Paige- yes, but can we talk about something else
Josh- yeah sure. But you know I just care that's the only reason I ask, and worry so often.
Paige- *sighs* I know I just don't wanna think about how many problems I have right now. *I accidentally snapped*
the boys in the room go silent at my words and I get up and put my plate in the sink and kiss Griffins cheek.
Paige- thanks for the food Griff
Griffin- no problem...
I go into the living room to watch Netflix.
Josh's POV:
After she said that, no one knew what else to say, and after she left me, Quin, and Griff all just looked at each other. Paige has never snapped like that or addressed all of her health issues, and the problems they caused her. She sounded so tired of it all.
Quinton- I'm sure she didn't mean to snap at you,
I'll go talk to her *he starts to get up*
Josh- no, it's fine Quin, it's just sometimes you forget how much it effects her, she's never said anything like that before.
Griffin- I think she just is getting tired of being the kid who is needed to be watched and taken care of 24\7. Just give her time to cool off.
Josh- yeah your right, Griff
We forget about it and just sit around and talk for awhile then I see Paige walk into the room with tears in her eyes and I start to worry.
Josh- come here bubba *holds arms open*
Paige- I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to snap, I am just tired.
Josh- oh, that's what's wrong?. Hey look at me *lifts her head* I love you and that won't change, your allowed to snap sometimes
Paige- okay, thank you for caring
Josh- always *kisses forehead*
She gets up and sits next to Quinton, her head on his shoulder and she's watching his phone with him. I smile and go to my room to get ready.
Bryce's POV:
After we all get ready we head to the car to go to the grove. When we all get in Jaden gets the aux and starts playing Juice World and we all sing. Once we arrive we see Fletcher from Hollywood Fix come toward us. Josh goes on one side of a Paige with Quinton on the other.
Fletcher- hey guys
Bryce- hi Fletch
Fletcher- how are you guys?
Paige- good, how about you?
Fletcher- pretty good, pretty good. So, I was wondering if you had time for a few questions?
Josh- *looks at Paige and she nods* yeah sure
Fletcher- so people wanna know if you have beef with the Hype House right now?
Bryce- I mean when don't we?
Paige- personally I never really had a problem with them, so I don't really count
Fletcher-so has it been weird going over there since Chase is your ex.
Paige- umm, honesty not really, we are good right now and I wish him the best. However, when I go over there it is mostly for Charli, Alex, Kover, or Nick and Ryland. I talk to everyone else but I'm closest to them.
Fletcher-oh okay, okay, makes sense. One last question, people were wondering if Quinton was mad at some of you cast mates for being seen hugging and being closer to you?
Quinton- *laughs* absolutely not, I love all those boys like brothers
Bryce- okay Fletcher we have to go
Fletcher- alright, bye guys, thanks again
Josh- bye no problem
After that nothing exciting happened, we went shopping and hung out at the grove, and then went home and slept.

Author's Note:
Hi guys sorry for not updating. This is a filler chapter, more stuff will be happening soon. :)