chapter : 30

Pov : Fiona

After hearing the story of Liam i took my leave cause iwas on the verge of crying.

I don't know why but i have this weird feeling in me which i can't pin point exactly what it is .

Though they are the one who struggled but why do i feel sad for them, it's like there is some kind of connection which is bringing me closer towards them especially Liam whenever he touches me i feel those weird sparks entire my body .

Suddenly i heard reyan crying.

I went to his room .

Hey baby !

I took reyan in my arms and started cooing in order to calm him.

Finally he drifted back to his dream land .

As i was about to leave him " i heard reyan murmuring something" .

I went near towards Reyan just to hear what exactly he is saying .

Momma ...... Momma .....

Oh baby iam here !

You don't have to worry cause you're real mom might have abondened you , but i won't do that . do you know why because you're are very precious to me.

Tring.. Tring.... Who could have called me .

Oh is it's jack.

Hello hi Fiona.

Hi jack.

Hmm... Fiona Sunday are you free , if you are so let's go out to have some fun like how we use to have in our college .

As how I was about to reply suddenly reyan started crying.

Jack iam sorry I can't come .

But why can't you come Fiona jack asked.

Well jack I have got Liam to look after and I can't just live him just like that Jack I will call you later because reyan is crying .

Before jack could complete his sentences i have cut the call.

Oh my honey bunny iam here.

Momma ....

Oh my baby could you please say that again.

Momma....

Yes baby iam your momma i started peppering kisses throughout his face .

Whereas as on other hand Reyan was giving me one of his beautiful smile.

Oh baby i love you.

Instead of replying me reyan kissed me on my cheeks.

Aham aham can I come inside the room.

Oh Liam when did you come.

Hmmm just when you accepted to be reyan's mom.

Oh I see.

Liam said hmm cup cake I have got some important meeting so I might come late to the house .

Oh ok.

Ok baby can you give me a sweet kiss Liam said .

Reyan completely ignored his own dad and he laid his head on my shoulder.

Where as on other hand Liam was a bit shocked.

Liam said what seriously how can you ignore your own father like that .

Oh wait I know the reason why ur doing that it's because you got your mom and you don't need me any more I get it .

By hearing his emotional drama reyan said daddy nah nah....

Oh my god Liam stop with your emotional drama.

Ouch Fiona ! how can you say that and by the way iam not acting .

Ya whatever .

Where as on other hand reyan started to call his daddy .

Daddy ..... daddy....

Oh my baby finally you do realise my love for you .

Liam took reyan from me .

And ladies and gentlemen let me tell you he has this evil smirk on him as he took reyan from my arms it looked like as if he has conquered the world .

As I was about to say something Zack came bursting in to the room looking very panicked .

Liam said Zack what happened is everything alright .

No Alpha it isn't could you please come with me I need to show you something .

Hmm ..ok let's go.

As how Liam was about to leave I stopped him I don't know why I need to say this but initially i did .

Liam wait .

Yes Cup cake what is it.

Hmm..... I will be waiting for you for the dinner .

Well cup cake I can't say when I will be coming home for the dinner but what ever it is I don't want you stay up late night .

Ok Liam by .

By cup cake .