chapter : 23

Pov : Fiona

It's been 15 minutes since i came in to reyan's room as  me and reyan are busy playing with some of his random toys.

Initially we both got bored hmmmm...... Baby do you like to watch some cartoon reyan nooded his head.

Suddenly I heard liyam shouting and i thought of going near to him to console and yes try to control his anger but then i restrained my self from doing that .

His voice started getting a bit higher because of that reyan got scared and started crying .

I picked up reyan in my arms  and started cooing him hey baby it's ok there is nothing to get scared  about shhhh...... After 5 minutes  he slept may be because of constant crying he must have felt tired and he must have slept.

I guess it's time to check Liam I need to know the reason  all of a sudden what made him so angry.

As how i was getting near to his bedroom i could hear the voice of  mirror  getting shattered .

Without thinking any further i have  entered  in  his  bedroom and damn his bedroom was completely destroyed  as i was about to call his name   he turned towards me and in an inhuman speed  he came towards me and hugged me .

I was a bit shocked by his inhuman speed cause he was bit far from me but suddenly he did something strange he was literally sniffing my neck .

What is he an animal to sniff ugh Fiona concentrate on the mission you came for.

Hmmm..... Liam are you fine .

Now iam fine my mate.

Mate ugh now what is mate and why is acting so strange.

Hmm.... Liam could you please tell me  the reason behind your anger.

Finally he released me from his hug .

But then the  color of his eyes were pitch black .

Liam ..... Nope it's Edward sweet heart .

Oh it's bella here.

Nice to meet you  Edward .

Damn he is acting so well like seriously  first  he has changed his eye color by putting lenses and second his voice  has changed and his voice a bit heavy.

If he wants to act as a Edward from twilight   so then the game is on.

Sweet heart i took control of Liam's body just to meet you and yes remember one thing you are ours we won't let any one take you away from us .

Is he out of his mind  what is he even talking does he have any personality disorder or what.

As i was in my deep thoughts Liam called me.

Sweet heart ....

Before he could complete his sentences i said look if you want to act as an Edward from twilight and me as an Bella swan so I'm on in it let's do it you being as an vampire and me as a poor little human come on let's do it as i was blabbering  the color of his eyes changed and it was been replaced  in to his original color.

Woh ho......how di.... did you  do that and how is it even possible for a human to do that.