chapter : 26

Pov : Liam

I can't believe why  in the hell my cup cake is supporting that bastard so much.

Oh my gosh how am i suppose to tell my cup cake that he has become my enemy  by  trying to take what's mine.

On top of that my  wolf Edward  was becoming restless .

Hey  ed  are you fine .

Do you think iam fine after you hurting my mate.

Hey dude she is not only ur Mate but she is also mine to.

Say's the asshole who has already hurt my mate.

Ugh damn dude it was just an accident ok .

Whatever but  right now liam i want you to get rid  of that bastard  jack  i dont know what you will do  but  just do  it  and if you can't then tell  me i can do anything to keep that bastard away from my mate .

Woooh Edward calm your tits men  before doing any irrational thing we  first need to  come up with the perfect plan and we also need to investigate on that bastard alpha jack.

Edward said oh my i didn't knew that you can use your  brain 🧠 .

Oh  say's the person  who only knows how to purr when ever our mate  touches with that said i blocked  Edward .

Damn some times my own wolf can be a bit annoying .

Now i really need  to  investigate
And why on eart my mate calls him her friend .

Now  the only person i can trust and ask to investigate  is my best buddy my beta .

Now all i have got to do mindlink Zack come onvlets do it .

Zack i want you to come in my room .

Hmmmm ....Liam is everything fine .

Zack i will explain everything to you just come inside my room.

Oh ok Liam .

Finally after 3 second's he has finally entered in my room.

What is it Liam  is everything fine.

Hmmm ...... Zack i want you to investigate on  on the Alpha jack and I even want to know how Fiona and jack became friends get me all the details ASAP .

Ok Liam with that said he went away from my room to work on his task .

Soon that bastard will be away from my mate .

Suddenly my wolf Edward growled correction our mate.

Ya right our mate.