chapter : 4

POV : Liam

"What the hell is wrong with you guys, can't you handle one small thing without me ", I shouted on my employees.

Why are these humans so dumb, why can't they do one single work properly, my wolf "Edward" said?

"Buddy, if I would have known, then I wouldn't be standing here", I said to my wolf.

"Sir may I come in", It was my beta Zack, and he is also my friend.

"Yes, come in", I told to my beta.

Suddenly, I got a mind link from Zack.

"Hey Liam, I want to talk you in privacy", I nodded my head and I said ok.

"Tomorrow is your deadline, by tomorrow you are supposed to submit the documents", I told to my employees.

"Am I clear", I shouted on my employees.

"Yes, sir", they said in unison.

"Good Now you all are dismissed", I used my alpha tone which made them flinch a bit.

"Yes Zack, what is it", I asked my beta.

" Hmm.... Liam today you have to go on a date which your mom has set up, and she also wants you to take your son reyan with you ", my beta said nervously.

" You know what that bitch did to me and my son, right", I said to my beta as I was referring to my ex - wife.

"That's the reason why I don't want to get married to any women", I told to my beta.

Dude I understand just do it for your mom's sake if you don't like that women so just tell your mom.

Isn't it simple.

No, it's not that simple, Zack.

"Dude, just imagine that you are going to meet some client", my beta suggested to me.

"Ugh .... Fine, at what time do I have to go", I asked my beta.

"Well you suppose to be there at one 1:00 O clock", my beta said to me.

"Hmm... Fine and yes, could please bring reyan with you right now", I asked my beta.

"Ya sure Liam", My said as he sounded a bit of relief.

As how Zack went, my wolf started to agitate.

"God Edward {Liam's wolf} what is wrong with You", I asked my wolf.

"Well I'm quite excited today", he said a wolfish grin.

"Your excited about what", I asked my wolf as I am damn curious.

"You will know that in no time", he said calmly.

With that said, my wolf has shut me down. I guess he has lost his mind.

After 25 minutes, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Look Liam who I bought today", my beta asks excitedly.

As how I looked towards his direction, Zack was carrying my son reyan in his arms.

As how my son looked at me, he got quite excited.

He started saying DA..... "dad"

I took reyan from Zack's arm.

I started cooing my baby.

He started peppering kisses on my face.

I guess someone is happy today.

Well, what to do reyan makes me happy", I said to my beta.

"Aww ...... is that our big bad Alpha", my beta said with a huge smile on his face.

"Shut up, men", I said to my beta.

"Well dude, I guess it's time to go to the restaurant " ,my beta reminded me.

"Hmm .... Fine", I said to my beta.

As my beta was about to leave, I stopped him.

"Hey wait, I forgot to ask what is the name of the restaurant ", I said to my beta.

"Oh, it's Boulestin restaurant, Zack said", with a smirk on his face.

"Ok then by Zack", I said to him.

"By Liam", Zack said to me.