chapter : 45

POV : Fiona

As how I woke up all I felt was pain on my scalp, it was as if someone has ripped my hair out of scalp. And then suddenly all the memories of yesterday came flashing in to my brain.

Oh! No I have to do something but for that I got to come up with some plan to escape from this hellhole.

As how I was about to come up with some plan, jack entered into the room.

" Hey sweetheart good morning, you know what sweetheart today I'm damn happy you know why? Because today is the day when I'm going to make you mine " , He has this evil look on his face which made me fear internally.

As he was about to come near I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and yes I'm damn sure it would have being damn painful, but that was the only way for me to escape from this hell hole.

After that stunt which I have pulled up, I started running.

" You bitch come here ", jack growled as he was lying on the floor in pain.

But I didn't give a shit I started running for my freedom.

Let me tell you it really felt good as i was surrounded by the tress but my happy moments didn't last long.

Because out of nowhere jack roughly caught me from behind.

"You bitch what did you think that you could escape from me now I will show what I can exactly do with you " , with that saying he started tearing my clothes.

"No please jack ..... no please don't do this to me ", he started kissing me roughly which made feel gross.

All of my protest has been unheard by jack.

Suddenly I heard a woman screaming which I was a bit grateful for because that did distract jack.

As I was about to run for my freedom I accidentally tripped on the ground which eventually made jack aware about my intention.

" Oh so you want to escape from me " , bad move with that said, jack started kicking my stomach.

The pain was damn unbearable, all I could think was about my baby and mate Liam.

As he was about to kick me again suddenly a wolf appeared out of nowhere, and growled at jack  I'm damn sure that wolf  is my mate Liam.

"Oh, look who is here for your rescue " , jack said in a cunning way.

Before Liam could do anything, out of nowhere, jack took his knife and stabbed on my stomach.

" Well sweetheart if you can't be to be mine, I can't afford you to be his either " , Before I could say anything I heard a loud growl from Liam.

Liam's wolf pounced on jack and attacked him mercilessly.

As how Liam's wolf killed jack, suddenly Liam transformed in his human form, came near to me and cradled me in his arms.

" Cup cake please I want you to keep your eyes open, Liam had this frightening look on his face, it was as if he didn't want to lose me.

Liam .......

"Yes cupcake " , tears started rolling down from Liam's eyes.

" I love you " , as how those three magical words came out of my mouth, suddenly everything went black, and I was welcomed in to the unconscious world.