chapter :19

Pov : Fiona

So reyan are you hungry.

He moved his head left to right in order to say no.

Nah ....ok then let's  sleep reyan.

Reyan said Nah.

Ok if you don't want to eat and if you don't want to sleep then what exactly do u want to do baby.

Reyan pointed his finger towards his toys .

What you want to play with toys but  baby it's  to late you got to sleep.

Damn he used one technique   which melted my heart right away that was his pout .

Ugh fine .

All of a sudden reyan squealed on my lap and started clapping his hand.

Shhhh...... Baby you need to be quite ok because we don't want to wake up the whole house now do we .

Reyan nodded his head.

Ok then it's play time .

It's been 10 minutes since we were playing the game and as usual not only me but reyan also started getting bore.

Hey reyan i have an idea come here.

By hearing the word idea reyan got excited  and came towards my direction by crawling.

As how he came near to me i said so reyan you know what that that  idea is .

Reyan nodded his head left to right as if to tell me he doesn't know.

Hmmm....well that idea is tickling.

Before reyan could react i started tickling him.

By listening to his laugh  even i also started laughing .

To prevent from  my tickling attack reyan crawled to another direction .

Before i could reach his direction some one carried me from behind and all i could feel was sparks at that moment cause of the sudden sparks i squealed.

Hmmm..... Cup cake now it's your turn to get tickled.

Li.... Liam.

Yes love it's me .

Before i could react Reyan kept me on the bed  and he also bought reyan on the bed.

Liyam  asked so buddy do you want to to revenge on Fiona.

No Baby  i know ur a good boy so u won't tickle me right .

Reyan had this Evil smile on his face  .

No baby please.

Come reyan let's attack her together.

And yes before i could utter a word they started  tickling me.

Hahahaha............hahaha.n.......no....hahahah...... no ...no please..... Stop.

After 1 minute they finally stopped there attack towards me.

As how my breathing got under control i could see reyan  was a bit tired .

Hey baby come here .

Without wasting any time reyan came towards me .

Now it's time to sleep reyan .

Hey what about me Liam asked.

Well as far as i know u have ur own bedroom so you can go and sleep there.

Ugh ok fine i will go once  reyan goes back to sleep .

Hmmm ok then .

With that  said i started singing lullaby for reyan i don't know when but with Reyan  even i drifted  back to my dream land.