chapter : 47

Epilogue :

POV : Fiona

It's been 6 yrs since I'm being married to Liam and being accepted by our pack as a Luna and let's not forget I even gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and she is just 2 month's old, and we named her Sarah and yes let me tell you Liam and Reyan are damn possessive about her, and they treat her as a princess.

Suddenly, I was brought out of my thought by my baby Liam, who is 7 yrs old now.

" Mom you need to come with me as dad is unable to calm my baby sister " , Reyan had concerned look on his face.

" Ok baby " , let's go.

" Thank god Cup cake you came could you please calm her she is being constantly crying ", I smiled and said chill liam she is just hungry.

"Oh ok, so that's why she was crying constantly , Liam had an understanding look on his face.

"Yes, that's why she was crying ",
I told Liam.

Whereas on the other hand, Reyan said, " mom could you please make my baby sister stop crying", Reyan had a concern look on his face?

" Oh yes baby, I will", I told him with a small smile on my face.

Come on princess it's time to feed you. With that said, I took Sarah to our room. Exactly after half an hour Sarah slept.

I heard Liam and Reyan whispering from outside of the bedroom.

Well, you guys can come inside.

Both Reyan and Liam were having a huge smile on their face.

"Mom, what is our princess doing", Reyan had an excitement in his voice.

"Well baby, I'm sorry, but she is sleeping".

" Oh it's ok mom. But mom me and dad we have something to say ", both Liam and Reyan had a smirk on their face.

Hmm.... " What is it guys"?, I asked them with curiosity .

" We love you, both Reyan and Liam told together with a big smile on their face.

"A WWW..... I love you guys to ", with that said we had our small family hug.

           ***** The End *****

Hey guys check out my third novel which is tainted Love which is also a werewolf story

                 Tainted love

Damon's so - called "love" for
Rose has crossed its boundaries, and it's an unhealthy possessiveness that drives him to do whatever  it takes to  conquer her heart. Because Damon knows that she is the one who is  been sent by the moon goddess.

 Because Damon knows that she is the one who is  been sent by the moon goddess