chapter : 34

Above pic is of Alpha Henry and his mate Alexa.

POV : Fiona

After 5 minutes of getting ready we were of to the road were as my poor baby reyan was in a grumpy mood because I woke him up from his sleep.

I asked Liam, “Hmm... Liam how much time would take to reach our destination”.

Reyan said, “Cup cake we have almost reached our destination ".

“Ugh liam hurry up my baby is not in a good mood today "I told Liam.

“Cup cake look over there we have finally reached the resort” Liam said.

“Oh, thank god we have finally reached look baby we have reached the resort and the most exciting thing is we can have mother and son day” I told to this to Liam.

By hearing this “Liam squealed in excitement”

“Hey that's not fair you even I also want to join you guys” Liam said.

“Sorry Liam by you do remember right that you have some meeting with some Alpha" I said to Liam.

Whereas Liam was nodding his head it was as if he understood what I said.

“Hey it's not a meeting alright I just have to sign the documents and yes after signing the document we all three can spend time so what do you say” Liam asked ?”

“Hmm ... I don't know ask Reyan” I said to Liam.

“Hey baby what do you say” Liam asked to reyan.

Reyan nodded his head as if to say that he accepts his father's plan.

“Yes ! Did you see that reyan does agrees with my plan” Liam said to me.

“Ya ya ok fine now let's head to the Marriott hote" Liam said.

After two minutes of search we finally found the person with whom Liam is going to have a meeting with.

“ Henry Liam" said.

That person turned towards our direction and person Henry and Liam had bro sought of hug.

“Hey Liam how are you men" Henry said.

There was this one thing which I noticed and that was Henry's accent was a bit different and I think he is Italian.

“IAM fine Henry how are you” Liam said.

“IAM fine men how are you been he your son he is so grown up. And yes may I know who is this beautiful lady ?” Henry asked.

“Oh meet my beautiful mate Fiona” Liam said.

“Oh men IAM so damn happy for you finally you found your mate”
Henry said.

“Thank you men you know she is my world” Liam said.

“ Hello Fiona IAM Alpha Henry and you can call me Henry" Henry said.

“Hello Henry it's nice to meet you” I said to Henry.

“Oh same here Fiona "Henry said.

“ Oh you know got to meet my ma.... Before he could complete his sentence a beautiful lean lady came to meet my mate" Alexa Henry said.

“Hello Liam oh wait who is this cute lady "Alexa said.

“ Hello Alexa meet my beautiful mate Fiona" Liam said.

Before I could greet her she pulled me in to a big bear hug but damn her hug was so tight that it was actually suffocating.

I ... I ... can't before I could complete my sentence Reyan came to my rescue.

“Hmm Alexa my mate can not breathe" Liam said.

“Oh IAM so sorry “Alexa said.

“ It's ... It's ok Alexa “I said to Alexa.

“Honey you know some times become over excited "Henry said to Alexa.

“Hmm ... It's ok"  I said to Henry.

“ By the way Alexa where is our Princess" Henry asked Alexa.

“Oh she is playing in the swing and yes don't worry our omega Nola is looking after her "Alexa said to Henry.

“Hey wait you didn't see our little Princess Lucia so come along with me Alexa said to me.

“ Well that would be great till then me and Henry will sort out our work, and then we will join you girls Liam said to me and Alexa.

“ Well that's a great idea”Henry said to Liam.

“I know right Alexa said.

With that Alexa took me with her where as on other hand my baby reyan was in a sore mood.

As how we reached kid's play ground Alexa went in a swing direction and picked a cute little girl.

“ Hey Fiona what are you doing there come over here and meet my princess” Lucia said to me.

“ Oh my god she is so cute isn't she reyan ?” I asked Reyan.

“Nah mamma” shh... Reyan you should not say that look how cute she is I said to reyan.

This time instead of replying to me Reyan has turned his face in another direction.

“ I'm sorry Alexa reyan usually doesn't react like this I just don't know why he is acting like this today " I said to Alexa.

“It's ok Fiona Alexa said to me.

“By the way Alexa can I just hold your princess once ?” I asked Alexa.

“Ya sure why not Alexa said.

“ I gave reyan to Alexa and I carried her daughter Lucia oh my gosh your so cute” I said to Lucia.

All of a sudden reyan started crying.

“ Hey sweetie why are you crying I took reyan from Alexa and gave her daughter back shh... Calm down sweetie” I said to reyan.

“My momma” Reyan said.

“ Yes sweetie I'm your momma” I said to reyan.

“I guess your son loves you a lot that's why when you carried Lucia he became a bit jealous and started crying” Alexa said to me.

“ I guess you are right” I said to Alexa.

Above pic is of Lucia .