Chapter : 40

POV : Fiona

As liam left for his work  I went to reyan' room  just to ensure that  wether he is awake or sleeping .

There my baby he is sleeping peacefully .

I caressed reyan's cheeks Hmm...  Baby  I don't  know what I would do if u weren't there in my life just remember one thing baby  your mamma love's you .

I kissed reyan on his forehead and left his room .

As I was about to make my way towards the kitchen  my phone started ringing .

As how I looked in my mobiles screen I had a huge smile on my my face. 

"Hello jack how are you "i  asked my friend .

" Hello Fiona iam fine  I just called you because I wanted to meet you and it's kind of important" jack said me in a serious tone .

" Hey buddy is everything all right you don't sound fine "I asked jack  as I was damn worried because he never acts like this .

" No Fiona nothing is fine I can't tell this on phone I want  to meet you " jack said to me .

" Ok fine I will come come " I said to jack .

"Ok Fiona I will send you the location in your mobile " jack said to me.

Before I could say anything to jack  he already cut the call .

That's really strange he never does that . I hope he has not got into some trouble .

As how I was about to call him back I got a message  from jack .

Oh so he has send the location .

Again I got a message from jack saying that he has got some important work to deal with so that's the reason he has to  cut the call and  he also asked me to meet him within one hour .

I huffed and messaged him  by saying ok .

I got to go but before that I have to fetch Rehana .

After 3 minutes of searching finally I found Rehana .

"Hmm... Rehana I actually need to go somewhere so could please look after Reyan " I told her in a very pleading manner .

"Madam I would but you know you are the only one who could control reyan when he cries ", Rehana told me as I could see the concern in her eyes towards Reyan .

" I know Rehana but don't worry before he get's up I would be there in the house " so please in my absence just take care of my baby .

" As you say lun.... I mean madam "  Rehana told me .

" Hmm .... Well I know you were about to tell Luna  please I don't want you to call me Luna you can call me Fiona" , By hearing this Rehana's eyes widened .

"Know you would be wondering how I know well liam said me everything " to me , by hearing  this Rehana released the breath which she was holding .

"Iam glad that you came to know about  everything " Rehana told me .

" Ya ok Rehana I got to go before I get late ok so  then by " I told to Rehana .

" By Fiona " Rehana said .

With that I left the house and I got into liam's  car  after getting into the car I got an idea to ask liam that when he will return back to the house .

According to that I could reach the house before liam could .

So now all I got to do is call liam , "ugh whatever.... I can  can do this".

With that courage I called liam.

Hello cup cake !

Hello liam !

"Is my cup cake missing me " liam asked me .

"Ya kind of " I said to liam .

"Hmm....liam I just wanted to ask that when are you gonna come back " I asked liam  .

"Hmm....cup cake it will probably take 2 to 3 hrs to get done with my pack work " Liam said to me .

"oh  ok then I will be waiting for you "I  said to him .

" Ok Cup cake I will try to finish my work as soon as possible so then we can spend some time together "liam said to me  .

" Ok then you continue with your work , I will see you later by " I  said to liam .

" By cup cake " .

Iam sorry liam I should have told you that iam going to meet  my friend  jack .

But if would say that you wouldn't  let me meet my friend.

Sorry liam but I promise to come back soon .

As I was about to start the car one of the bulky body guard came infront of my car .

Luna iam sorry but  you can't go anywhere without out our Alpha's permission and yes he also said to do petrolling near this house .

" What ? You kidding me " I said to that bodyguard .

"Listen here iam the Luna so you can not stop me from going anywhere , yes I don't want you to tell your Alpha that I went outside got it "I used my Authoritative voice on him which pretty much worked well .

" Ok Luna as you say "the bodyguard said me in a respectable manner by bowing infront of me.

" Good now move out of my way" with that said I drove away from our house .