chapter : 25

Pov : Fiona

Flashback back :

Before Liam could say something suddenly some one entered the room but then that some one was no one but it was the person whom I know very well .

Present situation :

Oh my god jack I couldn't resist my self from hugging him .

Note: ( jack is Fiona's friend  and they studied together in the same college ) .

As how i have hugged jack i heared a loud monstrous growl and I was  been pulled back by none other then Liam .

Hey liam what the hell is wrong with you.

You are mine and no one can touch you except me.

Jack  how dare  you enter in my territory .

Chill Alpha I just came here to take what's mine.

All of a sudden Liam grabbed Jack's collar  .

Oh my freaking nuggets I have to do something before Liam hurt's jack.

Liam stop as i was trying to stop there fist fight Liam pushed me and before i could register anything  i got hit by the table .

Aaah..... By hearing my voice  they both finally stopped there fight.

Cup cake ...... are you fine .

Jack asked  Fiona are you fine.

Ouch.....no it's hurting.

Liam said iam so sorry cup cake.

Before jack could complete his sentences.

A doctor came inside the room but how is that possible when liam didn't even call a doctor .

The doctor started treating my wound and gave some medicines .

Liam asked  doctor when will her wound get healed and is her wound really deep and yes i even want you to give her  some painkillers so that she won't go through any kind of pain.

Alpha chill  don't worry luna will be fine and yes i did prescribed some pain killer and i guess i should take my leave cause  my job over here  is done and yes luna if you need any kind of  help so don't hesitate to call me .

Before i could correct my name to the doctor had left the room.

Come on cup you need to rest now.

No Liam iam not going anywhere  with you.

But cup cake you need to rest .

Ok Liam but on one freaking condition.

What is it cup cake Liam asked .

Your going to apologise to jack .

Suddenly Liam growled wait he did he just growled again is he an animal or what.

No iam not going to apologise to this bastard  .

Were as on other hand jack had a smirk on his face.

Cup cake you don't know this asshole's intentions.

Stop it  Liam  how dare you call my  friend asshole that  to infront of me.

Cup cake ..... i ....i don't know what kind of magic he has done on you.

Liam   are you  seriously out of your mind do you even realise what your even talking about.

Jack said Fiona I guess Liam hates me.

You know what jack i don't care wether Liam  hates you or not all i care  is he can not talk to you in this manner.

With  that said i started dragging jack along with me.