chapter : 44

POV : Liam

"What the hell are you doing over here Julia ", as I was doing my best to control my anger in front Reyan.

" Oh please Liam you're forgetting one thing I'm reyan's mom so I have a right to see him" , julia said with a smirk on her face which infuriated my anger.

" Oh so now you are a mom, ok tell me where were you when reyan needed you. oh! wait I do remember that you were whoring around , well you are nothing but a whore I growled as my wolf wanted Julia's blood on his claws.

With that said I kept Liam on his bed and dragged julia out of Reyan's bedroom.

" Leave me Liam where the hell are dragging me " Julia started screaming.

" Shut the hell up bitch you are in no position to shout on me. And plus I do know that you are also involved witch jack, I don't know where you both hid my mate. But let me tell you one thing in no time I will find her out and then you both will have to go through the circumstances and yes go and tell this to that bastard ", with that saying I pushed Julia out of my house.

After a few minutes of her screaming, she finally left my house.

Now I got to call my beta and ask him to track Julia because come on I can't let that them snatch my mate away from me.

With thought, I mind linked my beta and asked him to come to my house.

Approximately after 20 minutes my beta Zack came to my house.

" What can I do for you Alpha " , my beta asked me by bowing in front of me.

" Well Zack you were right, that bitch is involved with that bastard jack. So that's why I want you to track that bitch Julia"
And yes keep me updated with her every move in that way we will be able to find your Luna.

"Ok Alpha we will track Julia, and we will let you know about her each and every move ", though Zack looked a bit concerned, but then he did his best to mask his emotions.

 *** Time skip ***

It's been a day .

A day have been gone.

A day in which I haven't had my beautiful mate in my arms.

I know that bastard took my mate away from me, and it's my fault. I should have destroyed him, killed him and made him pay when he entered my territory.

But now all I can do is ask my beta whether he got any clue or not. With that thought I mind linked my beta asking him that did he got any clue by tracking Julia. Well answer was same as usual no Alpha not yet.

Well every moment is a hell for me and my son, but we got to stay strong. But yes, once I find I would never let her go away from my sight.

*** Time skip ***

As I was forming a plan with my warrior's, the increase tracking process. All of a sudden my beta Zack barged in to my office.

" Alpha finally we found Luna ", as how he said that every one in the office had huge smile on their faces.

" Come on guys it's time to attack that bastard who took away your Luna from me ", with that said everyone got ready for their task to get there Luna safe back to their pack.

I'm coming Fiona and I won't let that bastard hurt you in any other way.