chapter : 37

POV : Fiona

Rest of the day me  liam, reyan and me spent  quality time in resort . where as on other hand Henry  and Alexa went back to there pack because of some emergency.

Now it was evening  though we enjoyed alot but as per my deal with liam I have to spend time with liam .

" Hmm... Fiona let's head back to the house and iam sure you do remember about our deal ", liam said .

" Yes liam I do remember about the deal so come on let's go back to the house ", I said to liam.

As how we entered the car Reyan started speaking his babyish language just to support him even I tried speaking his language . By hearing me speaking reyan's language liam started to laugh.

"Ha.... Hah.. ha.. hahahaha... Oh my god cup you look so funny when you are imitating reyan " , liam said to me .

" Shut up  liam iam not imitating him iam trying to speak his language  see even reyan is agreeing with me by nodding his head " , I told to liam.

" Ya whatever you  say cup cake " liam said to me .

After 15 minutes reyan  slept in my arms .

"I guess he must be very tired of all the playing which he did in resort ", liam said to me .

"  I kissed reyan's chubby cheeks yes your right " I said liam.

After 1 hour we reached our house .

I straight away went to reyan'soom and liad reyan in his bed and went to the washroom to freshen up .

Ok now  that iam done with my bathroom business I should go and see liam in order to spend time with him.

After 5 minutes of searching him I found liam baking something in the oven.

"Hmm.... Finally  cup cake you came I thought u might have forgot about  the deal", liam said  .

" No liam I didn't , now tell what are you baking in the oven " I asked liam.

"Well cup that's a surprise now I want you to follow me " liam said.

" Ok But whete are we going ? " I asked liam .

" Well you will know just follow my lead cup cake " liam said to me.

After 15 seconds of roaming  liam finally stopped infront of the huge door .

As how he opened the door a surprising gasp came out of my mouth .

"Now this is our personal theater" liam said to me .

Above pic is of liam's home theatre.👆

"Omg liam it's really  beautiful " I said to liam .