chapter : 46

POV : Liam

As how we got into the location through tracking the First thing I did was I transformed into my wolf form and I killed that bitch and damn her scream was so satisfying, but then suddenly I felt my mate Fiona's pain which was intensifying every second through my wolf form I tracked my mate scent, but then she was not alone with her that bastard jack was also there.

I'm damn sure he is the one who is hurting my mate.

When I reached the location, it made my blood boil as my Fiona's clothes were torn. I growled at jack as a warning sign to move away from my mate.

"Oh, look who is here for your rescue " , jack said in a cunning way.

Before I could do anything, out of nowhere, jack took his knife and stabbed on Fiona's stomach.

" Well sweetheart if you can't be to be mine, I can't afford you to be his either " , Before my mate could say anything I growled at jack because he dared to hurt my mate.

Now it's time to kill this bastard with that thought my wolf pounced on jack and killed him mercilessly.

As how I killed jack, I transformed into my human form and went near to my mate and cradled her in my arms.

" Cup cake please, I want you to keep your eyes open", I said to Fiona. As I'm terrified because I don't want to lose her.

Liam .......

"Yes cupcake " , tears started rolling down from my eyes.

" I love you " , as how those three magical words came out her mouth, I started panicking.

No, she can't live me.

Fiona I won't let anything happen to you, with that said I quickly held my cupcake in my arms and I even mind linked my pack doctor to come to my mansion.

Within half and hour I reached my mansion with my mate in my arms and the pack doctor Isobel started assessing my mate's wound.

         ***** Time skip *****

After 2 hours of operation Isobel came out of the room.

" Isobel how is my mate, is she fine and when will she wake up . I started bombarding many questions towards Isobel " , As I was freaking out from inside.

" Relax Alpha Luna is out of danger and within an hour she will be conscious " , well after hearing her condition I felt a bit of relief.

" Thank you, Isobel " , well, you don't have to thank me Alpha, it's my duty to save Luna.

"Alpha now I got to take my leave", she bowed a left me with my beautiful mate.

 ***** Time skip *****

It's almost been an hour and my mate is still unconscious.
Cupcake, please open up your beautiful eyes for me.

I didn't get any kind of response from my mate which was actually making me a bit freaked out.

I as I was about to mind link Isobel I felt my mate's hand on my hand.

" Oh my god cupcake how do you feel, do you want me to call the doctor for you ", I was freaking out over here and all my mate did was she smiled ....she freaking smiled.

                  POV : Fiona

All I could feel right now was darkness which surrounded me . But suddenly, I see my son crying for me and my mate Liam who has tears rolling out from his eyes, but the craziest thing was I couldn't reach out to them neither I could talk to them all of a sudden they disappeared in some blackish white fog.

 But suddenly, I see my son crying for me and my mate Liam who has tears rolling out from his eyes, but the craziest thing was I couldn't reach out to them neither I could talk to them all of a sudden they disappeared in some blackish white fog

I tried reaching out for them, but it was as if some invisible wall was stopping me. And then after an hour I heard Liam's voice.
Cupcake, please open up your beautiful eyes for me.

By hearing his voice, I doubled up my efforts and finally the invisible wall disappeared. And with that strength, I opened up my eyes.

Then I heard my mate's beautiful voice "Oh my god cupcake how do you feel, do you want me to call the doctor for you ", seeing him all concerned for me actually made me smile.

" Yes Liam I'm fine you don't have to worry " , as how I said that Liam gave me a big bear hug.

"Cupcake never, I mean never ever hide anything from me because I cannot afford to lose you. For Reyan and me you are our world , when Liam said that I felt a bit guilty.

" Liam, I'm sorry I didn't know that it would turn out this way ",

" It's ok cupcake ", with that said he started leaning towards me and I knew what he was about to do.

As he was about to kiss me, he was being interrupted by the knock on the door. Liam growled in annoyance.

"Liam, behave ", he gave me a cute smile and said sorry.

"Come in ", Liam said in a bossy tone.

Rehana entered the room, and she was holding Reyan in her arms.

By seeing Reyan, I got a bit emotional and tears started rolling down from my cheeks.

I choked on my saliva Re.... Reyan..... My baby.

Reyan started making grabby hand.

Rehana handovered my baby.

I hugged my baby and started crying.

Whereas, Liam joined us in our hug and started cooing in my ear to calm me.

Now I guess this where I belong.