Memorable memories 😍😘

Our kiss grew passion, but it felt so breathtaking, he was gentle to not hurt me as it was my First kiss in my life time !!!

I layed on the bed, kissing him  simultaneously and he was on top of me, his hand holded my waist while the other caressed my cheek and  my hands went to the back of his neck!

It was so sweet , our tongue met, but he still kept it gentle, and I can feel his restraint to not hurt me in anyway!

And he took his lips from mine, and looked at my eyes with complete caring and pure 100% pure love, which I have never experienced!!

Kathir: I ..am..so..

    I placed my finger on his lips to stop him from continuing his words.

Me: I am happy!! U don't have to be sorry!! I can understand how much you control to be disciplined with me. But even your kiss did not hurt me , it was Caring and showed how much you LOVE me !

Kathir: But... I promised to not make you awkward in any situation! And didn't wanted to make you like this! I didn't know what happened with me, when you said that, all my restrains shattered when you said Kiss me!! And I am really sorry!!

   He said and was about to get up from me, I pushed him into me more and hugged him tightly with all my strength to make him understand my LOVE for him!! And he was surprised but returned the Hug!!

Me: I love you mama!! I know you are doing all this for me, for my dream and my carrier!! But you know what, You comes to me first then all That in the world!!

   I can feel he is sobbing to my words . And I removed my hands from him, and he did the same!! He was sobbing, and I wiped his tears from his eyes!! And pecked his lips to his surprise!

Kathir: What are you doing to me??

      He asked smilingly, and..

Me: I think it's called  kissing my husband!

Kathir: But , seems like you lack a lot of experience in kissing!

   He said that and came forward to me smirking, and I...

Me: Yeah ,but what to do, my husband don't allow me to kiss him or teach me to kiss by giving me enough experience with him! And it's my First kiss in my life time!

   I said that smilingly , and he chuckled under my words!!

Kathir: What to do, he is under some conditions to follow for some time!

    He pouted sadly, and ..

Me: How about I break that conditions and gain experience?

   I asked him raising my eyebrows! And ..

Kathir: That seems to be a good idea , but my ambitious wife won't allow it!!

Me: But you know what, how many times I try to take the condition under my control I always end up loosing myself with you! I don't know why, but loosing myself to you always bring happiness to me !

   I said that smiling, and he looked at my eyes with pure dedication!

Kathir: But the real truth is unknown to you, everytime you think I am in control of the things, but it's really You!! Everytime you take control of the situation unknowingly! Whenever I kissed you or hugged you think carefully that you will be the one who is behind all that. Your eyes , your lips , your smile make something in my body which I can't even imagine to contol! .

   And I starred at him shocked! And when I closed my eyes, I thought of all the moments we had after getting married, I was the one who was behind it all, he maybe initiated something but the person who started was me!!