Accident 🤕

Me and kathir both hitted the ground, and I fell unconscious , the last one I saw was kathir's brown warm eyes !!

When I woke up,
             I was in hospital, our family totally surrounded me!! But the one I was searching for ,

Me: Ka...kathir!!

      He came from the group and sat beside me!! His right arm was bandaged in white cloth and he was wearing a band Aid in the corner of his forehead!!

Kathir: I am here!! We are here!! Don't worry!! We both are ok!!

   I got up from the bed, and sat on it!! I saw my head was bandaged with white cloth and my right arm and my left leg!!

Raghu mama: Anu!! See!! U should have listened to me!! If u did listen, something like this would have not happened!!

Me: What if it happened to you mama? We all would be so worried!! I am ok!! Don't worry!! I feel normal!! Except for the pain in my wound!!

Amma: Anu!! You scared us all!! When mapillai ( Raghu ) said u both got into accident!! We all got so scared and returned to the hospital!!

Me: I am ok now mom!! And who took me to hospital! ??

Kathir: When u fell unconscious, I was still in my conscious and called Raghu anna!! And they all came and we both got in the car!! And we all rushed to the hospital because u were bleeding and was unconscious!! We all were so afraid!!  And after admitting you , I went and got bandaged!! And when I came back, the doctor said u were ok, and need rest for atleast two week!!

Me: Oh ok!! Then I am free from work for two weeks!!

   I laughed facing them!! And they all smiled back!!

Thaatha: Anu baby!! U scared me for real!!

Me: It's a punishment for you when you scared me before Thaatha!!

    We both glared , but laughed soon!!

Athhai: Anu!! U don't have to worry!! After you get well soon!! We can go to temple and visit the goddess Meenakshi!! She will give you health and happiness!!

Me: Ok, athhai!!

    I smiled at them!! And each one of them asked me to take rest separately and went out of the room!! Leaving Kathir and me alone!!

Me: Are you ok??

Kathir: I am !! How are you?

Me: I am good!!

    I moved a little to sit straight!! And...

Me: Oww!!

Kathir: What happened?? Is it paining?

Me: No it's..... just !!

Kathir: You Don't have to pretend about your pain!! Just lay down and relax!!

  He helped me to lay on the bed!! And..

Me: Did I scare you much??

Kathir: To the core!! I was shattered after seeing you like that!! I couldn't control my anger on myself , that how could I hurt you!!

  He said that with tears in his eyes!! And I got up again and wiped his tears!!

Me: You don't have to blame yourself for what happened?? And look at me!! I am fine!! Totally!!

Kathir: But still...

    I hugged him patting his back!! And he hugged me tightly in that he showed his love and fear he had for me!!