Reality 😐😐😐

I opened my eyes to see, Kathir and my mom , dad, sisters, and Radha akka sitting!! I was feeling so dizzy after the news I heard from my Thaatha, regarding my marriage!!

Amma: Oh my god!! Finally, you woke up!! What happened to you Anu??

Kathir: Athai, don't you guys know what happened to her!! Please stop!! She wasn't expecting the news!! And it's everyone of us fault to keep it this a secret from her!!

Me: Mmmm.... Do you guys really know that this is gonna happen??

Appa: Actually Anu... We are sorry!! We just wanted the right time to tell you that!!!

Me: Everyone please I don't want to talk to you!! You all betrayed me!! when is my marriage?? who am I going to marry?? Tell me something atleast now ya!!

    I got up from my bed and sat down  and stared them !! And my mom took my sisters followed by Radha Akka!! And my appa also started to move outside but before leaving he patted kathir on his shoulder!!

   And the only person who is there is KATHIR!!!

Me: You are also going to leave anyway!! Just go!! You go and do your wedding preparations!! You anyway won't tell me right!!

    I layed down on hospital bed and started to look at the ceiling !! Tears float on my eyes drenching the pillow !! When finally I felt someone sitting behind me!! I know who it is but still I didn't want to look at him!! And he placed his hands on my chin and turned my face towards him!!

Me: Kathir!! Please leave me!! I want to be alone!! If you are going to answer my question stay or else leave!!

Kathir: A...Anu!! I am sorry!!

Me: You do everything and ask sorry for it later!! I won't and can't forgive you!!

     I sobbed and he was so so close to tears and..

Me: I won't forgive anyone , especially Kathir!! You of all people as my friend and a .....

     I stopped in track of my words when I was about to tell him the next word as.... And then I thought to myself why am I scolding him so much , i should have scolded my parents for this!! But why do my heart felt bad that he especially didn't say about this??

Kathir: Anu... I think it's not appropriate for me to tell you whom you are going to marry, tomorrow is the start of rituals of the marriage !! You will know it soon!!

Me: Mmmm... So you, me and Jeeva mama !! The three of us are getting married!! I know who jeeva mama is going to marry but you and me!! Okay you promised to tell me who your bride is??

Kathir: You can see it for yourself tomorrow!! Let's leave now!! Come!!

     He helped me to get up!! And we both went out of the room to see everyone was waiting there!! And we all went home while my dad stayed in hospital with my Thaatha while Radha Akka went with kathir and me and my mom and sisters went in a Auto!! Both kathir and Radha akka asked me to go in bike but I refused!!

   After reaching home I went and had my dinner and went to bed directly!! And slept soon due to my medication !! I woke up to the sound of someone knocking my bedroom door hard!! And when I looked at the time it was already 6 am!!

  I opened my eyes to see my mom and my cousin sisters from the city with their children and Radha Akka!!

Me: What are you all doing here? And this early in the morning?? And Swathi Akka what are you doing here?? Oh my god!! Kutti!! Bavya!!

   ( Swathi Akka is 25 years old, she is married and stays in America with her husband and she has a cute little baby girl named bavya 2 year old!! When compared to everyone of my cousins Swathi Akka is the sweetest and cares about me a lot ) ( And I don't want to mention any other cousins name)