The End!

It's been three years already and me and kathir is now a perfect husband and wife in everyway except one thing ! As u all definitely know! And one happy news meena and jeeva mama was blessed with a baby girl a year before 🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳 so we got a new one in our family and she is soo cute , we have named the baby girl has iniya! And my grandpa became healthy again like a 30 overcoming all health issues. And I have completed my B.A English literature with first class mark , and joined for B.Ed to become a professor,  making my kathir proud and my family in awe of our sincerity!!!! Now I have no other restrictions to become his wife in every way!! In this meanwhile 3 years we just kissed , I understand how struggling he would have experienced resisting the urge!! But now , he can be mine! I am 21 years old and he is 26 . We grew old together , and our love gained a huge strength which could be never demolished!!

Now,

        I am sitting in the honeymoon room of ours which is  fully decorated with flowers and candles all over , and I was sitting on the bed wearing golden silk saree and jewels , we just said to our family that it's just a holiday trip and are in Ooty today , in same hotel and in same room for same seven days!! And I was recalling all the things we have experienced this three years !!

       I heared kathir coming from restroom which made me come out of my thoughts, when I saw him he was wearing a white shirt with dhoti!! I felt the same excitement and nervousness I faced when I saw him on our first night of wedding day! He was smiling at me which melted my heart 💓!!

Kathir: Hi babe!!!! You look very beautiful!!

Me: Thank you!! You are handsome too!!!

      He smiled at me and I smiled nervously!!

Me: Hey , I have a doubt?

Kathir: yeah , what's that?

Me: We lied to them it's just a holiday trip , atleast we could have gone to some other place right!! Why same place , that too same room???

      He smiled sheepishly!! And....

Kathir: If we have gone to some other place , they might ask us to visit places and take photos etc... That's why same place so that we have seen them already right , so we could spend time with us alone in our room itself for a week!

         I was beyond shock of his master plan!! And without further a do , I blushed heavily! He understood that and came and sat beside me! And holded my hands in his !

Kathir : Are you ready for it? If u are not , it's ok! I could wait for you!!

        I dragged him to me and we both fell on the bed giggling , and we kissed and this time without further delay I became his ! It was actually painful at start when we wanted to become one! I was feeling shy , embarrassed , awkward but all the thing vanished when I saw his love filled eyes!!  But the care , love and softness he showed made my heart to fall in his love trap, and I am completely his! And he is completely mine , only MINE!!

Kathir: I love you Anu!! And I will be yours throughout

Me: I love you Kathir!!

       We kissed each other and again drifted off to romantic things 😋

It's been a year already , after our first complete love making , and I am in a teacher training process in a very well reputed college because of my well versed performance! Now iniya grew 2 years, kanna is in 3 rd year , he still have a year more to become a engineer! Meena and jeeva mama , is happy with each other and their child ! Raghu mama and radha akka is happy because of our whole family growth in carrier , life etc.... Athaai is happy has she got a grand child to play with! Banu is happy she reached college , venba is about to complete 12 th. Mom and dad are happy , because we 3 sisters is becoming a good ones in our carriers and to get a good son-in-law , thatta is happy to see our whole family happy! And kathir , he has developed lots of technology in agriculture and are very well reputed and got a renowned name in government for his developments! Which made everyone of us happy!