❤️ Soulmates ❤️

I woke up only at next day morning after the kissing session with my beloved husband 💋 . It was early like 6 or something when I woke up,and the rain stopped at night itself!  and to my surprise kathir was also awake and was looking at me.

Me: Did I wake you up?

Kathir: I have to ask you that! Did I wake you up?

Me: No! I just woke up normally ,and because of yesterday session as I slept early I think I got up early as well!

Kathir: What session?

    Did he forgot what happened yesterday? Or is he teasing me!

Me: Stop teasing me!

Kathir: I am not! Tell me what session?

             He just raised a eyebrow, and..

Me: You.... kissing me all ...over the body!

     I said it blushing , and...

Kathir: It's not called as session ,   it's called as our daily  routine from now on!!

Me: Daily?

    I asked him opening my mouth wide in surprise! And he joined his lips to mine making me more surprised!

    And he kissed me very passionately,  as if there is no more us tomorrow ! And I opened my mouth a little and our tongue met for the first time creating a pulse of electricity! He just started to open my robe which he made me wear yesterday. And we grew more hot and our breath ragged . Even today he made me moan out a lot, I was even thinking About what if someone hears my moans and think badly about us! He kissed me all over my body his hands on my waist and another on my cheeks soothing me making me comfortable! With his kisses now I got to know my sensitive spots ! One below my ear was so sensitive and I almost shouted when his lips touched there , and one near my navel! And he too now know coz he was the one discovering it! After nearly an 10 minutes I couldn't hold myself much and released , which even today he cleaned sweetly. And he flopped in the bed next to me!

Kathir: You are so irresistible Anu! I don't know how I am going to control!

Me: What was it? U made me choke for a minute!

Kathir: Did I? I am sorry but I woke up so early and was only looking at you! U were enormously cute and beautiful! And when you woke up I couldn't control myself more and kissed you!

      He said that smiling make me blush! I got out from the bed, and tied the robe now!

Me: Are you going to see me like this?

       I asked blushing, and...

Kathir: What to do! Today we are going to see some spots and anna said they will come directly to the spot as it would take time for them to come here and get ready! And I will be private with you only at night after now! 

                I just nodded at him smiling!!

Me: Wait for 20 minutes, I will refresh and come !

           He just smiled at me, and I went and got refreshed finishing my morning routine and took a warm peaceful bath! It soothed my body and I wore a robe and tied my hair with a towel and came out of the bathroom!
When I saw kathir was lying on the bed using his mobile! I just went to my suitcase and took my inners and a light pink saree! And went towards the restroom again for changing, when...

Kathir: U can change your clothes here , it's ok I will stand outside the room  for your privacy! Your saree will get wet if u change in restroom, and it's chill in Ooty !