Expression of Love 💖

It's been a month already, After we both got understanding mentally and physically, me and Kathir grew more closer and the love we have had been growing more day by day! It's already the day of my results! And I was waiting nervous! Eventhough I have written my exams awesomely still a little bit of afraid sticked to my heart! And I was pacing back and forth in my room with my fully healed legs! And was looking at the mobile for the result! Kathir was sitting in the bed!

Kathir: Anu! Calm down dear! You will be rocking the results. I know , don't be afraid!

Me: But...

I was talking to him when suddenly I saw that I got into the website and it was loading!

Me: It's going to be published

I shouted and placed the mobile on the bed and sat on the edge of the bed and closed my eyes nervously!! And I can feel kathir taking the mobile! And he was looking at it!

Kathir: Anu.... It's published.. u ..... have GOT 95% IN YOUR PUBLIC EXAMS 🤩🤩🤩😄😄😄

ME: What!!!! 😄😄😄😁😁🤩😀😍 YAAY!!!

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back!! And just then we both got away a little out of shyness 😋

Kathir: Congratulations 🤩😀👍🏻

Me: Thanks ☺️😊😀

We both went to hall, to see everyone sitting there and waiting for us!!

Raghu mama: What happened pa? Is the result released?

Kathir: Anna, it's...

He winked at me and I understood he is going to play with them a little before saying!

Radha akka: Tell us soon da!

Kathir: She got 95 % in her exams anni 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Raghu mama: Super pa!! ☺️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Radha akka: Anu!! Have this sweet 🍥🍨🍡

She feeded me the sweet and...

Radha akka: Congratulations 🤩🤩

Me : Thanks mama and thanks akka 😄😄

And soon everyone wished me congrats and soon appa,amma, banu, venba, Thaatha everyone came and wished me! Swathi has gone to U.S before two weeks. It was so happy for me 😁😁😁😁

I was the First in my school 😁🤩☺️ and everyone congratulated me! Later that evening, we all sat together and me and Kathir informed everyone about my plan to study B.A English Literature! And the local government college which offered me scholarship due to my mark! That I don even have to pay fees but the only thing they expect is good remark of the college because of me! And most of them accepted and the remaining was athai!

She didn't say she don't want me to but she said I can be happy even by living in the house with everyone that cared for me! And everyone objected her saying, kathir , Raghu mama , Radha akka, appa, Thaatha , jeeva mama , meena even kanna! And they all made her accept this! And I was on cloud nine ! But...

Athhai: I have a condition! When you were blessed with a baby you should stop going to college and look after it!

I looked at kathir who was assuring me not to worry! But I was not assured about myself. If I can wait that long with him so near to me , that too we both are loving each other now! And..

Athhai: If u are ok with that, I don't have any objection regarding that!

Everyone looked confused, and surprised, but I know kathir was confident in making me achieve my dream! I was confident in him beyond myself 😅