The fun 😋🥳😄

So the next morning I woke up fresh and saw kathir cuddled so close to me and his hand rested on my waist , which warmed up my heart!! He was like a cute little baby!!

I couldn't even understand myself, how come he is so cute!! 😍😍🥰🥰

When I looked at the clock opposite to the bed it showed 8 am , so I thought it will be better if I started to get ready for the visits today!!

And I slowly tried to get out of his grip but instead he dragged me more to himself , making me giggle!!

I couldn't wonder how he is so cute even at sleeping!! I slowly made a lock of hair which rested on his forehead back to its original place. And kissed his forehead.

Me: I love you Kathir! 😍🥰

Kathir: I love you too

      I was shocked for a second, how come he said I love you back, was it my hallucinations, or he said it real!! I looked at him curiously, and a smile was plastered on his lips!!

Me: really?? U were playing with me!! I thought you are really cute!! But u are bad!! U will get  punishment for that!!

     I beated him on his chest playfully while he giggled all the way!! And he opened his eyes and holded both my hands and turned upside down which is me on bed and he on top!!

Kathir: Don't beat me in my heart , because u are there!! U will get hurt by hitting me!!

        I blushed to his comments!!

Me: So dramatic mr.kathir!!! I won't fall for it!!

Kathir: Really , won't you?

         He came close to me making my heart skip a beat!!

Me: I.... I.... won't!

        He leaned closer to me, and I couldn't control myself, and pushed him which made way for me to get out of his grip!! And I ran towards washroom!!

Kathir: U are one crazy girl!!

     When I turned around smirking he was sitting on the bed and smiled widely!!

Me: yeah!! I am crazy! Because I have you by me!!

      I smiled at him and took my clothes from the suitcase , while he was looking at me all the time!! And I went near the washroom and turned around,

Me: Stop looking at me like that!! You have lots of places to look at today!! And I am not one of them!!

Kathir: Right!!! The waitress downstairs smiled at me everytime we went down!! And I think she is cute!!

    He said that making me tense up!! I dropped all the things I was holding, and went near him dangerously close!!

Me: Don't you ever dare look at another girl!! Or else u will really face a big problem!! Mind that my dear husband!! And don't forget I will even kill the one who see you the way only I have rights to see !! Do you understand?

    I said that making him look at me surprised and satisfied!!

Kathir: yeah!! I was just kidding!!

Me: Kidding also has its limit!! Do not even dare to speak with me like that!! Or else u will really regret it!!

      He slowly hugged my waist with his both hands and rested his head on my stomach!! Which made me so surprised!

Kathir: I Love you Anu!! I love one and only you and will always love only you!! No other women can acquire my heart coz I have you!! I And now I understand how much you love me through your jealousy!!