Bonus chapter ❤️❤️😘😃😃

And he kissed me passionately and left my lips which was now so red and I feel flushed already. But still I can't wait anymore to be his!! And I want him in everyway. The rain started to increase but we got hot instead of chill. He slowly caressed my waist with his hands to help me back to my BREATH. And we both breathed hard.

Kathir: Do you really want me now? Do not answer because of any pressure.

Me: I can't wait anymore to be with you! I will and I have the strength and will and I have you by me! Please take me  kathir. Take me as yours completely in every way!!

Kathir: I am asking once again if I don't stop know I can't stop further.

Me: please don't stop.

    He smiled and I smiled back at him as he slowly kissed my neck and shoulders and started to remove my saree and took the pin carefully, and he started to undress my saree as I was left with top and underskirt. I felt shy but I know he will take care of me. He took off his shirt slowly and his arms  abs was in view to me. He caressed my body gently with kisses. And placed kisses on my lips simultaneously and  I was a moaning mess. And I don't know what triggered him and he kissed me hard .

I felt very embarrassed and shy when he removed all my clothes . He even  covered us with a blanket, So that I won't be feeling ashamed which warmed up my heart. He slowly carassed my every part of the body and placed kisses all over my body . Never leaving eye contact and asked me to see his eyes while he kiss me!

Kathir: You are very beautiful Anu! I love you!

   I blushed heavily, and..

Me: I too love you Kathir!!

        And I felt some strange feeling , in my abdomen.

Me: Kathir, I feel some feeling in my abdomen !

Kathir: You are reaching a high ! Just relax! Trust me !

    He kissed my body and holded my cheek soothing it!! And I feel a gush of liquid  releasing from my lower region.

Kathir: Are you ok?

Me: Yeah , I.... i am...

   It was such a pleasure like  I heared from them before itself. He pecked my lips and got up from me, leaving me confused , and went to restroom took a towel and some water came to me and wiped me completely leaving me surprised and shocked. Yet happy that he cares for me!!

He placed them back in restroom and came back to me!! He took a hotel robe and took me gently from bed , and made me wear it!! And we both layed back in bed . I snuggled closer to him. And closed my face in his chest completely making him place his hand on my waist and hugging me closer to himself.

Kathir: This is just new to you Anu. And this is your first time experiencing such a feeling , so just I wanted to take it slowly with you . Now you opened up to me in every way but I still have to. And I soon will.

     I couldn't say anything , I was already blushing heavily from him seeing me completely and the kisses that he didn't even think to give in places that even I don't touch makes me embarrassed as well as shy. Words couldn't form from my mouth. I know he is doing it for me to take slowly kind of thing. Yeah I understand because I already feel so tired .

Kathir: Anu??

Me: Mmm....

Kathir: Were you listening to me?

      I just nodded my head not seeing him directly eye to eye. He understood me and he placed a finger under my chin and made me look at him.

Kathir: What happened? Did you not like what I did?? Did I made you uncomfortable?

Me: Yaar! No! I liked it very....

      I closed my mouth in realisation of what I said just now and closed my face  completely into his chest out if embarrassment. And he let out a hearty chuckle that I could hear very well.

Kathir: What did you say? I couldn't hear it very well??

       He teased me up a little. And I just couldn't even smirk at him because if I see his eyes the one thing that I remember his he kissing all my body.

  He got to know my present state, and hugged me tightly to himself which made me feel so warm and comfortable.

Kathir: I love you Anu! You gave yourself to me completely trusting me and opened up to me without any hesitation. Trust me You will experience lots and bounds of happiness and pleasure from me!!

Me: I....love u too!

       He hugged me tight! And kissed my forehead which made my heart to jump up from excitement. And..

Kathir: You have now no other go because you have tamed the beast in me by showing your beauty which is ready to take you anywhere , anytime.

     I blushed heavily , I am blushing nowadays very often whenever I am with him....

Me: Did you really like me? I mean was I good enough for you? Or was I bad? Was I good looking enough to your liking?  I don't know anything about this kind of things, so please inform me if I was bad I will try to improve me!! And so..rr....

        He stopped me by placing his finger on my mouth indicating me to stop!

Kathir: What nonsense are you talking? Did you know how beautiful you are! You are so hot and damn beautiful. Have you ever checked yourself in mirror? Honey you really wanna know how you affected me with your beauty? I will tell you listen!

Me: Mmm...

Kathir: Anu see my hardened body from your beauty! You will know your answer automatically!

    I felt so stupid and embarrassment for asking this question but he asked me to see so  did I. When I saw him with such hardened body I understood of his love for me , and felt shy and hugged him tightly closing my eyes.

Kathir: you understand now?

Me: Yes , sorry for asking you that question!!

Kathir: Don't be!!

      He pecked my lips sweetly and we both smiled at each other.

Kathir: Now rest when you get the time! Because u won't sleep like this everyday as you have tamed the monster in me . And I can't wait to take you in myself completely. I am  too bothered as you have seen already. And you will equalise that when you are ready to take me inside you .

   Saying this he winked at me and  I again blushed making him smile at me!! And I slept on his arms with him nuzzled closer to me resting his hands on my waist and his face on my chest. Feeling the warmth and happiness of being his only love , and his only wife❤️❤️❤️  Mrs.Anuradha kathir. Made me happy and we drifted to sleep.

(Everyone I was so bound happy today because , I got nearly more than 10 likes 😍🥰🥰😊😀in just a five hours of publishing the previous chapter. )

I love you all my readers and voters ❤️❤️❤️

Please vote , comment for the book as always .

And find out what happens next in our Anuthir ( Anu+ kathir) ❤️🥰🥰😍 life in your favourite book A south indian romantic tale 🥰🥰🥰