Hurt And Understanding !!

I know I maybe 18, but the feelings of a teen and a adult will anyway be same when it comes to this!! I was so .....u know some feeling that can't be said!! And ....

Me: U didn't say anything about this to me?? Why??

Kathir: Actually..... Anna , anni everyone know what doctor said!! Anni and athhai ( my mom) wanted to say this to u and asked me to sleep with kanna in the hall!! And athhai said she  will sleep with you!! But I Promised them I will be careful in this !! And won't have any physical contact with you for atleast two weeks!! And asked them to take rest and seeked permission to stay in our room itself!! And asked them  that I should be the one to say this to you!!

   I was so upset and... embarrassed!! 

Me: Atleast you could have said this to me before!! I wouldn't have asked you this!! Now I am feeling ashamed!!

    I closed my eyes and layed on bed and turned around my back facing kathir!!

Kathir: Anu!! Are you mad?? I am sorry!! I couldn't find the perfect time to tell u and moreover I thought u are just teasing me by accepting to that!!

Me: Oh really, thank you so much for blaming me that I was teasing you!!

    I said that angrily and...

Kathir: We were just married a day before!! And if we start our life with the relationship as a husband and wife , it will last life long!! And I want you to persue the dream u have!! If we start the relationship , soon we will have babies and we have to take care of them!! And the dream you have will be demolished!! And I don't want that!! This is what I was trying to say to u yesterday morning and at night!! But there were lot of disturbances!! So atleast until you reach the end of your graduation, it will be like this!!

    I was shocked and tears started streaming down my eyes!!

Kathir: And , by then u will be the perfect age for that kind of relationship!! And I will wait for you!!I will be there for you no matter what! I don't want you to sacrifice your goal for me and my desires!! Because my happiness lies in u being happy!!

Me: If that's what you want, why were you so happy when I said I am ready for that at morning !! ??

    I asked him still crying, and lying in the same position!!

Kathir: I was happy, I mean u understood my love for you, u even wanted to give yourself for me, which made me happy!! That's when I made my mind completely to make me distant from you until you reach your goals!! And I want our love to increase, and gain strength, trust , passion, understanding in the mean while period!!

Me: So u think I am a little girl, and I don't love you enough, that you want to make me wait!! Wow!! My dear husband!!! Wow!! Atleast if I haven't heard about this maybe I would be normal, everyone of you guys made me feel like a complete woman , a complete wife,  which u feel I am not!!! Or u don't want me to be ur wife ?? Or  U think I am not suitable to be yours?

   I got up  and sat on the bed facing him!!

Kathir: Are you kidding me!! U think I don't want you to be my wife!! Seriously!! U know how hard it will be for me to stay away from my love, my wife!! With u being so close to me and being such a beauty!! It's like so hard for me control myself and stay away from you in a same room !! Who said I don't feel that u are a woman now!!! U are a adult that u attained 18, u are mature mentally, and physically!! If not, u won't hide your pain so that others will feel bad!! If not u won't sacrifice yourself for me!! I just want you and me  to wait!!  I mean i too have to settle, like now u are my wife!! I want to be well settled to start a family with you!! Even if my anna and anni support us!! There are some things that I want to give u myself from my hard work!! So understand!! I mean I am there for you to help u with anything, I will help u solve things which anyone can't do!! Please....