Our Bond!!

And I woke up next morning early and saw kathir still sleeping in the floor cutely!! I have never admired him like that!! And took my clothes and went to the bathroom, and took a peaceful and relaxing bath!! And wore my saree , but didn't pinned it!! Because I forgot my pins in room!! I am not used to wearing saree daily!!

  When I went to my room nervously, kathir was not there!! So I closed the door , and took my saree off and started wearing it again !! When suddenly kathir came in!!

Me: Ahh!!

Kathir: Anu!! I am sorry!! But please don't shout!! Everyone will think bad of us!!

Me: Why did you come in?? Don't u know that if someone locked the door then u should wait for them to open!!

Kathir: Oh really, if you have locked the door how come can I come in?

Me: U...u are right!! Sorry!!

    I smiled sheepishly at him and he smiled back!!

Kathir: Ok, call me in when u finish wearing the saree!!

    I nodded and he went!! And I draped my saree and pinned it!! And opened the door and saw kathir standing there his back facing me!!

Me: Come in!!

    He nodded and  came in and I slightly closed the door behind me!!

Kathir: So where were you?

Me: What?

Kathir: I mean when I woke up u wasn't there, so I was searching for u everywhere, and when I came back u were in our room!!

Me: Yea!! I was taking a bath!!

Kathir: Oh ok!! And anni said we have to go to temple today !! And asked us to get ready!!

Me: Ok!! So u go and take bath!! And let me get u some hot water to bath!!

   I went forward in the direction of bathroom, and ...

Kathir: Hey!! Stop!! U don't have to do it!! I was born and grown here for 23 years!! So I don't need any help!! And if u are about to change dress please close your room!!

    He smiled at me and I smirked at him!! And went to the room smirking but smiled even without my knowledge!! He is back to normal, teasing me and caring me!! But I am the one who is not the same as I was before!! After doing my simple but elegant makeup I dried my hair I plated my long hair into a braid!! Because it's so tough for me to keep that free hair!! And after that came out of my room, to find Radha Akka coming from kitchen!!

    She was smiling at me , and was chuckling at me!!

Me: Akka!! Good morning 😀

Radha Akka: Ummm...yes... good morning 🤭

Me: Akka, why are you laughing at me!!

Radha Akka: Nothing! So...how was your night!!

    I blushed, and ....

Me: Good akka!

Radha Akka: So u were happy with each other and had that bond?

   I thought if I say no, everyone in the family might feel bad for me and Kathir and will be worried!! So, I decided to say yes!!

Me: Yes!!

  I blushed , I ran away from her to my room, and saw kathir combing his hair!!

I closed the door behind me and ...

Me: I have something to say to you!!

Kathir: Don't worry, I won't say to anyone that nothing happened between us yesterday!!