Unexpected Birthday !!

I woke up , and was feeling so weak and was not able to move, when I looked , my hands was tied and a dark figure was standing there!!

When I looked closely, kathir was standing there!! He was wearing his t-shirt and a dhoti( வேஷ்டி)

Me: Hey, what are you doing??

Kathir: Mmm, I think I kidnapped you!!

Me: Hahaa... Very funny 😂

       I said that and glared at him!!
He removed the rope from my hand and helped me to get up!!

Me: what are you doing here, and why did you took  me here???

Kathir: I wanted to give u a birthday gift!!

Me: Really, what is it ??

Kathir: Close your eyes and wait for me , to call u!!

   I nodded and closed my eyes , I tried to open my eyes to peek at his surprise!! And he was staring at me!!

Kathir: I know you will do this, now close your eyes for real or u may not see your surprise!! 😉

     I beamed sheepishly and closed my eyes for real!! And in a while kathir asked me to open my eyes and when I opened my eyes I was soo surprised!! 🤩🤩🤩🥳

His surprise was,

Me: OmG!!! Kathir!!!! I really love your surprise!!! 😇😇😇😇🤩🤩🤩

Kathir: I know!! 😎 Now cut the cake!! I mean biryani !!

    I nodded and sliced the briyani with a spoon and feeded him that and took another spoon of it and started eating!!

Me: Mmmmmm 😋😋😋🥘🍲🍛 It's so tasty da!! Where did you buy it??!

Kathir: Really?! Thank you!!

       I stared at him in shock , he cooked the briyani that too my favourite briyani by himself!!! And with a glass of wine!! Perfect combo!!

Kathir: How is your wine??

                I sipped it and looked at him in confusion!!!

Me: Do wine really tastes like that??

        Kathir smiled at me and replied,

Kathir: It's actually grape juice not preserved but made today , so it's just normal grape juice!! 😅😅 U always wanted to taste wine, so as a adult now try it !!

Me: Really , u gave the grape juice 🍇 and saying it's a Wine!!

    I stared at him ,  while he smiled at me and we both bursted into  laughter!!

Kathir: I have one more surprise for you birthday girl , now close your eyes again and sit in the chair while I go and get your gift!!!

    I closed my eyes and was sitting in a chair while I felt something was placed in my head and when I opened my eyes I was shocked again !!