Darjeeling ❤️🤩🥰😉

In the may month of the year , as we discussed earlier , we all
Got ready and have arrived to Darjeeling 🤩🤩🥰🥰 .

When the whole tamil nadu is suffering from heat we are going to be chill (Kulu Kulu 🏔️🏞️☃️🌨️)

So Me , kathir , our twins , Radha akka, meena , jeeva mama, iniya , banu and her cute daughter aishu . ( Sorry forgot to say that banu is married to a software engineer who is now currently working in US project , and will be back only after 6 months . And aishu is 2 and a half years old child. ) Venba isn't here because she has some important projects lining up for college . As it's going to be her final year . And kanna is on his vacation with his wife Preethi. They got married recently. A six months before. And it's kind of like honeymoon 😉😋😜

And yeah , back to present situation!!

      We all got out of the car and took our luggages. It was such a beautiful place. And we went towards the reception and checked in with our rooms . Me , kathir ,our twins in a room , Radha akka , banu , aishu in a room, while meena , jeeva mama and iniya in a room.

Me and kathir entered our room to find it big with such a large bed enough for us four and a beautiful balcony with the view of greenery  and  trees alongside . And the rooms were very lavishing .

As it was night and due to tired of journey our  children slept . They both were looking so happy with a smile dancing on their faces , which makes me content . I was sitting in the bed soothing both of their hair simultaneously because of  which they slept peacefully.

And kathir came from the bathroom , he was coming to me ,

Kathir: Seems like both slept !!!

Me: Shhh....

   I slowly got up from the bed , and took him with me and  sat with him in the balcony , which had a nice setup with comfortable chairs and cushions.

Me : Tell me now !

Kathir: Just like that. Nothing much. Haven't you changed into your nightwear?

Me: No , I am comfortable with it . And moreover it is so chill here, this saree is so thick and will keep me somewhat warm  .

      I said that rubbing both my hands to create a friction which could warm up my so called frozen body.

Kathir : Oh ok.. if you want I could warm you up with some techniques.

    He said that with a genuine and passionate tone. Which caused goosebumps to arrive on my chill body .

Me: No need Mr.kathir ! I know what your techniques are. But I am sorry , I am not here as your lovable wife but a mother of  your children.

    I said that smiling to which he smirked back!!

Kathir: Is that so? I don't see any so called mother here . All I see is my wife !! Whose eyes are tying me close to her heart but the words which make me stand miles apart.

Me : I am sorry for disappointing you. But we have to visit places and when the time comes , your wife will dominate the mother character and run towards your arms to hold on to.

   I said that smiling and stood up took him along with me inside , locking the doors and ...

Me: Good night , kathir!

Kathir: Good night Baby!!

    I kissed him and he went to the farthest corner of bed and I to the  another corner , while harini and Harshad stayed between us sleeping peacefully like a cute little bundle of peace . And soon enough I fell asleep .