Pure Love ❤️

When I woke up I saw kathir standing with a towel, coming from the bathroom, he was full wet and his abs and  arms  was in a full view to me!! And he was looking so handsome!! But at the same time , he was so dangerously good looking to be avoided!!

Me: OMG!!!

    I closed my eyes with my hands to distract myself from his body!! And he called me,

Kathir: Good morning love!

Me: Mor..ning!!

  I said that with my eyes still closed! And there was no response for a minute!! When I took my left side of the hand to see what's happening, he was so close to me!!! And was smiling at me which made my heart fall!!

Me: Ahhh!!

    I shouted and was about to fall back in to the bed when kathir grabbed me and my hands directly went to the back of his neck, and we both fell down , kathir on my top and I was on the bed!!

   He was inches away from me, and I can feel his heart beat , and our breath merged together in the distance, and our eyes was locked on each others, his wetness from his hands and body touched my skin which made me wet too!!

  He smilingly, shaked his head from left to right, which made the water droplets from his hair  fall on my face !! And I closed my eyes due to the chillness and shyness both at the same time!!

Me: What are you doing? Get off me!!

Kathir: I didn't fall on you, you are the one who dragged me !! It's your fault!

Me: It's your fault!! You are the one who came so close to me and made me fall!!

Kathir: oh really? Now it's my fault right?

Me: Are you trying to fight with me? Remember you can't win me over!!

Kathir: I don't believe so,

Me: I know what your plan is!! I won't easily give way for you! But now get off me!!

   We both smirked at each other, and he got off me, and I sat back!!

Me: First, don't come in towel to a space we both share!! If it's you alone you can be like anyhow! But we both share this place!! And especially I am here!! And...

     He came close to me.... And I was standing still,

Kathir: Do I affect you that much?

   He asked in a low voice which made myself turn into full shyness and embarrassment!

Me: I didn't...mean...that! I was just saying....

   He bursted into laughter, and

Kathir: Look at you face!! It's so funny to see you like this!! And relax! I was just joking!!

Me: Shut up!! You idiot!!

   I beaten  him on his arms and went to the restroom, smirking!!

In the restroom, I thought of something!!

I am the one who always fall for him, why doesn't I make the rules!! He always teases me!! Why don't I try it!! I thought to myself!! This is the right opportunity for that!! I should tease him a little! So I thought of something!!

Me: Better luck next time Kathir!!

   And I laughed to myself!! After spending the day in some nearby places and some spots  so fun with jeeva mama, meena , kathir we all came to the hotel we stay by evening, and they both went to their rooms directly, leaving the indication for us to not disturb them!! And I thought to myself that it is the right time for me to execute my plan!! I went to my room,  taking my makeup things , personal wears and  a saree I got as a gift from Swathi!! I went to restroom for a bath!!