Chapter 6: Camp with the CPU's

At Planeptune we see Red Heart trying to fly properly with the help of Purple sister as Red Heart most of the time nearly slam into nearby buildings and managed to dodge them just in time.

Red Heart breaths a sigh of relief as Purple Sister flys over to Red Heart and asked.

Purple Sister: Are you ok Y/n?

Red Heart: Yeah I'm good but damn I still can't get use to of flying for some reason. I thought flying would be easy.

Purple Sister: Yeah but don't give up. If you train a bit more I'm sure you can do it.

Red Heart: Yeah guess your right.

Purple Sister: Shall we return back and see how the rest are doing?

Red Heart: Sure let's go.

They fly on back to Neptune's tower while Purple Sister holds on Red Heart by the hand so he won't crash into anything which made her blush a little how warm Red Hearts hand is.

Soon they arrive back and they landed down on the balcony and change back to their human forms and walk inside to see Neptune laying on the couch tired with Plutia as she was doing something as they walk over and Y/n asked.

Y/n: Hey Plutia, what are you making there?

Plutia: (smile) You'll see once it's done.

Y/n: (smile) Alright and how is you Neptune?

Neptune: Tired, being a goddess sometimes a pain in the butt.

Nepgear: I get what you mean. There have been many reports of something going on with nearby towns that they are losing their faith.

Y/n: On the CPU's?

Nepgear: All of it, it's unknown what's going on.

Neptune: Histoire said its something to do with a fallen god called Darkness heart that is bringing Darkness and fear to everyone and ever since then things have been going down hill.

Y/n: That sucks, any way to track this Darkness heart guy?

Nepgear: No clue but hopefully we could find him and put a stop to it.

Y/n: Let's hope so.

Plutia: (smile) All done, here I made this for you Y/n.

She then show Y/n a plushie of Y/n as Y/n takes it and said.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks it's so cute, never know you can make plushie?

Nepgear: (smile) Plutia makes a lot of plushie out of us. In fact there is a full on collection of us over there.

She points at a shelf that is filled with plushies as Y/n walks over and sat his between Neptune and Nepgear and smiles and then Neptune shot up and said.

Neptune: I know, how about we go camping to get rid of all the stress out of us.

Y/n: (smile) I'm done with that.

Plutia: (smile) Me too.

Nepgear: Would Histoire wants us to force on that Darkness  Heart situation?

Neptune: (smile) It be fine besides it's not like that guy is gonna win, we just show up, beat him up and win. It happens in many anime cartoon shows and nothing bad happens.

Nepgear: Well I guess that's true.

Y/n: Who's gonna come with us in this trip?

Neptune: I invite Vert, Blanc, Noire and their sister's and Compa and IF and invite Unzume and Pleashy.