Chapter 8: The bursty disaster

It was earlier in the morning at Planetune as the sun was setting up as we seen Y/n at the balcony training in sword combat as he swing his sword around as he gets faster and faster as he connects on training.

He continues on like this until he was out of breath and set his sword down as he take some breaths. He sat down on a bench and grab a bottle of water and take a drink just as Histoire came in or the balcony and see Y/n there and said.

Histoire: Never know you'll be waking up a bit early.

Y/n: Just training in sword combat so I can be stronger to fight in battle.

Histoire: I see. I know the lost of Jiggles hurts you but you sure your ok?

Y/n: (smirk) Come on Histoire, I'm not John Wick who goss out of his way to take revenge on a guy who killed my pet. Besides it's not just because of Jiggles, it's so I can be stronger to protect everyone here, including other nations.

Histoire: OK, but at least your OK, that's good.

Y/n: Hey Histoire, I can't help but over heard you talking about the Seven sagas. Saying that "hope the Seven sagas won't let Dark-Striker in" what are they?

Histoire: Well it's a long story and a lot to explain.

Y/n: Well I'm not going away so fire at me.

Histoire: You see, the Seven Sagas are a group of people that refuse to allow goddess rule this world. They gone their way to get rid of Neptune and everyone else so they can have the share energy and all the nations. Arfoire and Warechu are members but I hoped with will not allow Dark-Striker into the group.

Y/n: How long they have been a thing to yous?

Histoire: Years but they have been quite about months now, it's possible the reason why is you.

Y/n: me?

Histoire: A male CPU may have shocked everyone and it's possible they stay quite in case you won't find them.

Y/n: Huh, so their like a weak organisation or what are they?

Histoire: They have a army but it has been short and it's unknown how many they are but they are short army.

Y/n: So where are they?

Histoire: We don't know, Noire tries to track then down but no such luck. She even travelled around for them but nothing.

Y/n: So they are sneaky huh.

Histoire: Agree.

Histoire looks at the clock and see Neptune and the rest will be up soon so she turn to the door and leave the balcony while Saying.

Histoire: Neptune and the rest will be up soon, better get their breakfast ready.

Y/n: Wants some help with it?

Histoire: It's alright, you go back to your training while I make breakfast, it be ready in 3 minutes.

Y/n: (smile) Cool, thanks Histoire.

Histoire nods and left the balcony and Y/n stands up and gone back to his training as the sun rises up in the sky for a beautiful morning.

(Short while later)

Y/n sat on the table with Neptune, Nepgear, Peashy, Pluita and Histoire as they sat down and eat and Nepgear ask him something which he asked.

Y/n: A new potion shop been open today?

Nepgear: Yep, I heard Uni is gonna be there and check it out. It's run by one of our friend we now.

Y/n: Huh sounds pretty cool, sure I'm down on it what about you Nep, wanna join?