Chapter 14: I can be a CPU as well

Within Leanbox we see Y/n and Miya at the back yard and they were waiting for Vert to come out so they be ready to head out shopping but while they wait, Miya needs to try she can transform into a goddess like her sister and the rest.

Y/n was sitting down after he help her how to transform and watched as Miya try to focus as she can to transform into her goddess form. There was a spark which surprised Y/n and waited to see she can fully transform but then she gasp and fell onto her knee with Y/n rushing over and help her up.

Y/n: You okay?

Miya: I'm fine. It's just...damn it. Why can't I turn into a goddess, this doesn't make sense.

Y/n: Take your time. It will come around.

Miya: I try that but I can't seem to turn into a goddess like Vert or the rest. (Sigh) I'm sometimes jealous of Nepgear, Rom, Ram and Uni to even have goddess forms while I'm the only one that can't turn.

Y/n: It might be hard but you'll pull off. Besides you work very hard as a brilliant and clever person within Leanbox and always took care of your big sister no matter what.

Miya: (smile) Hehe, guess your right. Still thanks for trying to help me.

Y/n: (smile) No problem.

Vert: Alright you two, are you ready to head out?

They turn to see Vert wearing her casual clothes which looked kinda sexxy to Y/n as he blushes while try not to stare at her chest too long.

Vert: (giggle) No need to look away. You know how cute and hot I am right?

Y/n: (blush) W-Well....Um....I-I....Well.

Vert: (giggle) Your just too cute when your nervous. I'm glad you want to join us on a shopping trip, this will be like a date.

Y/n blushes even more while Miya just sighs while shaking her heard while Vert giggles once more and soon the two head off to town to do some shopping and have a great time.

(Later)

We see them within a market place and they walk around when they enter a women's dress shop and try on some clothes while Y/n sat down and watch them get changed and have Y/n judge on the clothes.

Some where pretty good like some fancy dresses and cute wooly once while some where too sexxy that Y/n was afraid to say anything otherwise he might be a pervert to other women who were in the store.

After a while of paying they walk out of the store and make their way to another store with Y/n look around and thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) This place is filled with these green golwing lines but all else this place is even more high tech then every cities I've visited. Still I wonder what type of city I'll own, since I am a god I should own some sort a city right? Let's see....Well kinda like a red castle and a red city with some cool lights and future like cars and I can have a throne room in my.....wait IT SOUNDED LIKE A DEMON KINGDOM THEN A GOD KINGDOM! Maybe I'll stick of being a god without a city. Less responsibility then taking care a large city.