Chapter 10: A pervert monster

It was night time at Lowee as we see Ram exiting out of teh store with tow bags of shopping as she stands outside of the store and check her list to see she got everything.

Ram: (smile) Looks like I have everything from this shopping list. Hope I get home on time to watch my favourite channel before it's too late.

She start to walk home as she walk through the dead town of Lowee as she was alone but she thinks there is no reason to be scared, she can handle things on her own. She walks for a while and decides to take a short cut in a alleyway.

She walk through the alleyway just hoped she'll be home on time. While she walked something was following as a creepy laughter is heard.

Ram turns turn around to see how it was but nothing. Ram looks behind her for a while until she thinks it was nothing and continues on walking. Then something long was coming towards her as Ram hear something coming behind her.

Ram decided to run a bit faster and see the exit in front of her. Something gets closer and closer to her. Just as Ram nearly reach the exit, something wraps something around her waist which was slimy as Ram screamed as she dropped her shopping bags and being draged into the darkness.

???: Your mine now cutie pie. (Chuckle)

(Next day)

At planetune we see Y/n in the living room with Neptune, Peashy, Plutia and Nepgear as Y/n was on the couch with Nepgear and Plutia as Plutia is sleeping on Y/n's lap which is cute to Y/n.

While Neptune and Peashy were sat on the floor playing their video games on the TV as the two were neck to neck.

Peashy: I'm gonna win!

Neptune: No way, take that!

Nepgear: (smile) It seems things have been quite for the pass day.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah it has. Do yous not have this peace and quite?

Nepgear: Most of the time but then we've been called to deal something but from all else, been pretty peaceful.

Y/n: (smile) I see.

Plutia moved her head a bit so Y/n stroke her head which she smiled and snored lightly as Peashy cheered as she won while Neptune faced defeat.

Peashy: Yeah I won!

Neptune: Yep you sure did. Hey Y/n, wanna have a go?

Y/n: No thanks, I'm good.

Neptune: (smile) I see why. Plutia really likes to sleep near you.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah I think she likes it.

Neptune: She may look friendly to you but when she gets mad, you don't wanna see her CPU form.

Y/n: Wait isn't her CPU goddess form named Iris heart?

Nepgear: That's right. Her CPU is shown ti be very different to the rest of the goddess. Her goddess personality is even more scary then any other CPU goddess forms.

Y/n: So that's why I don't often seen her in her CPU form?

Neptune: Yep but if we don't make her mad, I think we be ok.

Then Histoire came rushing into the room and rushes over to everyone as once there she said.

Histoire: We have a problem.

Nepgear: What is it Histoire, what's the problem?

Histoire: It's Ram, apparently she didn't return home last night.