Chapter 26: The Ultra Dimension (Arc 3)

We see Y/n, Ultra Noire, Ultra Vert, Neptune and Ultra Blanc as we see them making their way through the forest as Ultra Noire leads them to a lab they have found a while back in hopes they can find a weakness to Yellow Brother so they can defeat him and retake Ultra Planeptune if possible.

Neptune: Jeez we have been walking all day! Can we take a break or something. Maybe have some lunch?

Ultra Noire: We can't. We need to find this lab before Yellow brother can make his strike on any of our nations. Besides the lab isn't that far, I remember this path before.

Y/n: Let's hope it's abandoned otherwise it might be hard to try to get in.

Ultra Vert: If Yellow Brother is made there then perhaps there is some guards protection the lab.

Ultra Blanc: That's one possibility.

Y/n: I just hope Noire, Vert, Blanc, Uzume and Peashy are alright.

Ultra Noire: I'm sure they be fine. The five of us is enough to find this lab and find any information about any weakness to defeat Charles and free Ultra Planeptune.

Neptune: Hey look! There's that lab up ahead!

They see a lab ahead so they make theie way towards tne lab and soon they arrive at the lab and they see that it's left abandoned as they look around and they don't see anyone around.

Ultra Noire: Huh looks like we're in luck. There's nobody here.

Ultra Blanc: It could be a trap.

Y/n: Then that means we have to be careful and not trip any alarms. Ultra Vert, Ultra Blanc and Neptune, stay here and call out to us if any guards arrive. Ultra Noire your with me, let's see what we can find.

Ultra Noire: Right.

The two head inside while the rest stay outside. Ultra Noire and Y/n make theie way inside and they see the lab in a huge mess. Ultra Noire flip the lights on and it seems like there was a raid happening here because there is many paperwork on the ground and glasses being broken and shattered.

Ultra Noire: What in the world happened here?

Y/n: Something not good.

Y/n sees a computer so he make his way over there and turns it on. Soon the computer turns on and there was a password that he needs to enter.

Y/n: Crap needs a password.

Ultra Noire: Maybe there is one around here somewhere. Let's look around.

Y/n: Right.

The two look around as they check in cupboards and draws but there was nothing. During the search Y/n looks over at Ultra Noire and then ask her.

Y/n: So I have a question. What's your relationship with Plutia?

Ultra Noire: Why asking me that?

Y/n: Just curious. I mean our version of Noire can't stand against Neptune's childlike personality. While Plutia is more like a sleepy type girl who rather makes stuff dolls then trying to annoy our Noire.

Ultra Noire: Well she's okay I guess. I mean her sleeps maybe annoying but not as annoying as Neptune's. But when it comes to Iris Heart on the other hand.....Well let's just say that's a different story.

Y/n: A different story?

Ultra Noire: You know how Iris Heart can be when it comes to her enemies. She will not stop until they are "punished" if you know what I mean.

Y/n: I see.

Ultra Noire: I actually feel bad for you since I know Plutia has a crush on you which ment Iris Heart might have done some other things to you.